2018-2019 NBA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
after game 2 I thought Mil was gonna sweep the fuck out of this series, Tor up 20 with 8:30 left about to tie this shit up.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Well good luck us against golden state haha, but it was our first conference win ever so super happy!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kawhi always scares me, but no Pop as the coach has me less worried.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Warriors are so fucked. Kawhi shuts down Durant and they're left with what? Curry, Thompson, Green, and possibly Cousins?

Raptors in 4

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whole thing is real weird. Narrative was that it would take awhile, first year or so to see what they had in the young dudes then suddenly it's disaster because they didn't win when they had a bunch of injuries and shit.

The Anthony Davis failed trade completely changed the perspective of the whole season. Also, I think it was believed they would compete for the playoffs, not end up being one of the worst teams with LeBron passing on the end of the season.

Sterling

El Presidente
The Anthony Davis failed trade completely changed the perspective of the whole season. Also, I think it was believed they would compete for the playoffs, not end up being one of the worst teams with LeBron passing on the end of the season.
But I mean they were in position to be in the playoffs before Lebron and Ball got hurt. The Davis stuff was ridiculous though. Not even that a lot of the stuff was wrong, just that it shouldn't have been out for public consumption.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
that lakers team is a trash fit for lebron to begin with

The very Last thing lebron needs to play with is a team full of point guards who can't shoot