2018-2019 NBA Thread

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Curry got switched off on Gasol way too many times tonight they need to address that issue with a quickness

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Stop doubling Kawhi please, and play Bogut over Boogie. Boogie had a couple nice passes but gives zero lane presence on D, need that more.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think Durant has a bad attitude, if they can't get this championship with him on the bench that would be ok with me.

I'd love for Durant to sit and watch them lose. Some great stories that can come from this but I wouldn't mind Lebron watching Kawhi and Siakam beat the Warriors. Durant whining about letting them down, Klay getting pissed and leaving, maybe Green punching someone else's balls again? Who knows? Raptors looked good though. Better than any Cleveland team the past 4 years so at least we should have some good games coming up.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Game was wild. I assumed Kawhi would need a real big game for them to win but that's actually not what ended up happening. Siakam went crazy! I thought Toronto would win a game or 2 at home, but this isn't how I figured it would happen. That being said I highly doubt Saikam has another game like this. Shooting 14/17 again is real unlikely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Iggy looking gassed as well - will be interesting to watch KD's fitness, think he needs to come back for game 2 if Iggy is actually hurt

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No way Siakam plays that unconsciously again. But Kawhi is also due for a better game. Raptors just played better. Ball found the bottom of the net more. Not terribly concerned yet.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Biggest thing to me is Toronto's defense. They're the best defense GSW could have played these playoffs so some adjustment by Kerr is expected/needed.

Siakam was cold blooded last night, didn't think he had it in him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Warriors didn't play that well and still scored 109 (although that was bolstered by a lot of free throws.) Giving up 118 to the Raptors is the bigger concern from yesterday. Double teamed when not needed, left too many shooters open, had little help presence in the paint when guys penetrated. They can make adjustments on the offensive end as well of course, but defensive adjustments are more needed.

Sterling

El Presidente
Warriors didn't play that well and still scored 109 (although that was bolstered by a lot of free throws.) Giving up 118 to the Raptors is the bigger concern from yesterday. Double teamed when not needed, left too many shooters open, had little help presence in the paint when guys penetrated. They can make adjustments on the offensive end as well of course, but defensive adjustments are more needed.
Sure, but you can't expect Siakam to score 32 on 17 shots very often.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Raptors made all sorts of ridiculously lucky shots last night. One where Vanvleet was falling over himself and chucked the ball up without even looking at the basket and it went in. I just don't see the Raptors putting together four performances like that.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Game was wild. I assumed Kawhi would need a real big game for them to win but that's actually not what ended up happening. Siakam went crazy! I thought Toronto would win a game or 2 at home, but this isn't how I figured it would happen. That being said I highly doubt Saikam has another game like this. Shooting 14/17 again is real unlikely.

This. That was the game of his life probably,

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
54-59 at the end of the THIRD quarter??? When the FUCK did Pop start coaching one of these teams???

• 1Worf