2018 Asshat has been chosen!

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 22h 55m
Reactions
27,853 5,515 0 0
at first i was jealous that he got a medal and poor chukzombi is still medal-less, but fuck me i wouldnt ever want to wear that crown of shame.
i type one sentence replys cuz my badge forces more blank space, compared to badgeless plebs

Bandwagon

Drones and stuff
<Donors Crew>
29d 17h 50m
Reactions
14,513 2,693 0 0
Xeq is dense, but at least makes some half sincere attempts at debate. Scream is salty AF, but he occasionally lands at the right combination of uppers & downers to be entertaining with his snark.

Picasso is a walking yeast infection with biblical TDS.

How did Xeq win?

Picasso3

Karazhan Raider
2d 23m
Reactions
5,057 3,951 0 0
Xeq is dense, but at least makes some half sincere attempts at debate. Scream is salty AF, but he occasionally lands at the right combination of uppers & downers to be entertaining with his snark.

How did Xeq win?
Xeq upset the mob most recently.

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
30d 9h 26m
Reactions
7,360 247 0 0
Picasso is just a boring troll, Xeq is a borderline digital zealot.

One is just an ass, the other is The @asshat!

popsicledeath

Blackwing Lair Raider
18d 2h 5m
Reactions
2,881 194 0 0

How did Xeq win?
Let Xeq have some enjoyment of his crown before you start campaigning!

Honestly I think the fact Xeq isn't a crackpot troll is what made him a good candidate. He's just dense and smug and keeps engaging as if he just knows he has a point to make. That is A+ classic asshattery and well deserved instead of just giving it to some attention whoring spazz.

Alasliasolonik

Lord Nagafen Raider
8d 3h 20m
Reactions
1,177 285 0 0

How did Xeq win?
Not everyone can repost the same tweets from 8 hours before so go easy on him.