2018 Asshat has been chosen!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
at first i was jealous that he got a medal and poor chukzombi is still medal-less, but fuck me i wouldnt ever want to wear that crown of shame.
i type one sentence replys cuz my badge forces more blank space, compared to badgeless plebs

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Xeq is dense, but at least makes some half sincere attempts at debate. Scream is salty AF, but he occasionally lands at the right combination of uppers & downers to be entertaining with his snark.

Picasso is a walking yeast infection with biblical TDS.

How did Xeq win?

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Xeq is dense, but at least makes some half sincere attempts at debate. Scream is salty AF, but he occasionally lands at the right combination of uppers & downers to be entertaining with his snark.

How did Xeq win?

Xeq upset the mob most recently.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Picasso is just a boring troll, Xeq is a borderline digital zealot.

One is just an ass, the other is The @asshat!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How did Xeq win?

For hating MURICA

bHbxYdI.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

How did Xeq win?

Let Xeq have some enjoyment of his crown before you start campaigning!

Honestly I think the fact Xeq isn't a crackpot troll is what made him a good candidate. He's just dense and smug and keeps engaging as if he just knows he has a point to make. That is A+ classic asshattery and well deserved instead of just giving it to some attention whoring spazz.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

How did Xeq win?

Not everyone can repost the same tweets from 8 hours before so go easy on him.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users