2018 AssHat Voting Round 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Picasso3 vs. Tyen
Fuck the rules. Tyen will always be the penultimate asshat.

Xequecal vs. Ossoi
I really need to read that Euro thread.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Picasso3 vs. Tyen - not American

Xequeal vs. Ossoi - not American

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
No partial voting is dumb.

Also, "Xequeal" doesn't exist. Eat shit and die.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
If Xequecal Xequecal isnt a troll, and if he is one he isn’t bad at it, just boring, I don’t understand what he is trying to get out of the politics thread. Same with Mist Mist except she can be funny. I value that, having a sense of humour, and like Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule earleir pointed out earlier Xeq has no sense of humour at all.

I hope that this award, should he win, brings some self awareness to Xeq.

In my opinion I don’t just feel Xeq deserves this award, I feel he needs it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why is DickTrickle DickTrickle neg voting on these things? And then not letting people see his profile?

Serious consideration for next year's asshat need be given this user.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Likewise with the chromosome smuggler whining about negs in a post.

I was curious as to why you were doing it, and didn't have another way to ask because you hide yourself like a child.

But now I've decided I don't care, and you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. I'm going to neg your posts when I see then now for a while. Are you going to bitch about it?

• 4Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was curious as to why you were doing it, and didn't have another way to ask because you hide yourself like a child.

But now I've decided I don't care, and you can go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. I'm going to neg your posts when I see then now for a while. Are you going to bitch about it?

You really can't connect the dots? At the same time I negged the initial post I made a post saying "No partial voting is dumb." Good work, ace detective.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You really can't connect the dots? At the same time I negged the initial post I made a post saying "No partial voting is dumb." Good work, ace detective.
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.

• 3Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Xequecal Xequecal over Ossoi. Because as our only IRL Mexican woman, she deserves to win SOMETHING this year.

Tyen vs Picasso3. Because that should've been TUCO he's up against.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso3 vs. Tyen

Xequeal vs. Ossoi - This was easy. If he wins, need to rename it the “I got my bar card from a box of Cracker Jacks” award.

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
Ossoi and Tyen

Amazing that tyen isn't being blown out by potato3. I think some of you are voting for him for shit he did 10 years ago. The most notable thing he did this year was kick trex to the curb, and that was quality entertainment.
She walked in on him fucking the waitress, too. In my head it's all to the shaggy soundtrack.

Wunnut me.

His thread almost knocked noodle out though, and then six months later it almost got foler. Six months is a long game. I'm voting on him for the impressiveness of that as much as anything. Every now and then I'll get a worf or a like off a year old post... But I've never made anyone sadquit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity