2018 AssHat Voting Round 5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Picasso3 vs. Tyen
Tyen used his social manipulation and his overwhelming power over the zeigeist to compel me to vote thus. I was given no choice.

Xequecal vs. Ossoi
Impressively consistent REE.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Okay people, it's serious now. And then there were four:

Copy and paste the list of competing pairs. Bold your choice for winner. The one that is in bold font gets a vote. Please vote completely. If there are pairs about which you don't care, too bad. Vote completely or your vote won't be counted.

You have until Wednesday to vote. At some point on Wednesday, roughly 2 days from now, we'll move to round 6. Finals!

This is a single elimination seeded 43 player bracket. It looks like this now:

View attachment 185524

Picasso3 vs. Tyen

Xequeal vs. Ossoi

Pick your finalists!
Go!
ThatShockingGorilla-size_restricted.gif

You typoed another name lol. Paging Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule .

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tyen
Ossoi

I'm guessing I miss out on a lot of AssHatness of the other two by avoiding the Politics thread, but fuck wading through that hellhole

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Amazing how many people get salty over what people post in the politics thread, compared to what others have "achieved" irl.

Guess most don't mind people putting a burden on society as much as having their political views opposed.

Mental illness isn't an issue either, as long as it involves tits with dick.

• 5Picard
  • 1Comrade
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Amazing how many people get salty over what people post in the politics thread, compared to what others have "achieved" irl.

Guess most don't mind people putting a burden on society as much as having their political views opposed.

Mental illness isn't an issue either, as long as it involves tits with dick.

Getting a running start at 2019 are we?

• 4Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You typoed another name lol. Paging Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule .

This one's a lot funnier so I'm leaving it.

And Punko, you asshat, if mentally ill people were forbidden from voting in America there would be no more Democrat party.

Picasso3 vs. Tyen -from stupid eqbrowser nonsense posts sprinkled throughout the forum in every thread BUT the eq thread, to not making sense in any of the other posts he makes, to the mother's day swamp donkey incident, the only way I could vote against Tyen here would be if I want him to lose specifically in this round. Which is a perfectly valid reason, actually. Nonetheless, Tyen is the asshat here.

Xequeal vs. Ossoi -the politics thread is where people can't help but reveal their real selves, and this is why Xeq is going to win this year. Xeq's real self is a nearly perfect :NPC M: NPC :NPC M:. From orange man bad, to white man bad, to america bad and racist, to defending yourself bad, to robbing people no big deal, and then repeating EVERY DNC talking point for the entire year in an attempt to farm outrage. And all doing this while never ONCE cracking an identifiable joke that I can remember. He's an NPC so dedicated that only clever shoops directed his way, scathing walls of text from Lithose Lithose , or epic beatdowns from khorum khorum were capable of even slowing him down :I'm Fine:. For this unreeeelenting dedication he is the Asshat of the year 2018.

I'd also consider giving it to whoever programmed his response algorithms.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users