2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dolphins toyed with Suh at DE at times to stop the constant double teaming. He did well, but was a small sample size.
Yeah, just no way you can double team both AD and Suh and get away with it hehe. That'd be the dream.

I think he signs with the Saints but we'll see. That Saints team is going to be dirty. Vikings, Rams, Saints all improving, the NFC is a scary place right now.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Definitely a big power shift last year and this year from AFC to NFC. Of course I'd love for them to pick up a sick LB but I just don't know who is out there and available. I guess Ebukam has to step up for us.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, might even be able to look back on some old foh thread, but I wanted Suh over Bradford badly at the time. Was never a fan of the Bradford experiment. Dude was damaged goods coming out of a spread offense in college. That he's managed to make this much money in his career despite his injuries is amazing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Definitely a big power shift last year and this year from AFC to NFC. Of course I'd love for them to pick up a sick LB but I just don't know who is out there and available. I guess Ebukam has to step up for us.

Yeah, I think that's the plan with Ebukam. There really isn't shit in FA as far as difference makers anymore. Maybe NaVorro Bowman?

I think they'll bring Barwin back (even though he was trash last year) and look to get a mid tier FA or two then fill the rest of the LB'er group out at the draft. I'd suspect our first pick will go that way. Better options at ILB from what I've read there.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bradford plays incredible well when he can, not sure how the Cardinals will keep that from happening.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bradford plays incredible well when he can, not sure how the Cardinals will keep that from happening.
He had a decent rookie year then was shit. He had a good year with the Vikings because that team is fucking loaded and he was a great fit. Even still the Vikings finished at 8-8 that year. Dude has never played a winning season of football at the pro level.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the mccourty to the pats is interesting, because the browns THIS MORNING announced they were releasing him....

pats drop 19 spots from their 6th round choice and they get a potential starting CB...who's Twin Brother is one of the Starting Safeties for the Pats...

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what the Jets plan was not blocking our two best defensive players. Suh speed from the edge though. RIP Petty.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I think that's the plan with Ebukam. There really isn't shit in FA as far as difference makers anymore. Maybe NaVorro Bowman?

I think they'll bring Barwin back (even though he was trash last year) and look to get a mid tier FA or two then fill the rest of the LB'er group out at the draft. I'd suspect our first pick will go that way. Better options at ILB from what I've read there.
I think Bowman would actually be a solid fit for you guys. He is still an elite run stopper, but his pass coverage skills have slipped since the Achilles injury. With the rest of the secondary you have, it would be a good stop gap while trying to find a new LB in the draft.

49ers trade Daniel Kilgore to Dolphins
I don't really understand this move by the 49ers. They just extended Kilgore on a pretty low deal, and then turn around and trade him after getting Richburg from the Giants. I realize Kilgore wasn't a world beater, but moving him over to guard while they look for a long term solution seemed to be the way to go here. Now they have a gaping hold at one of the guard spots, and that is assuming that Joshua Garnett is even decent this year at the other guard.

Maybe they actually think they will be able to grab Quenton Nelson at 9, I dunno.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Other than the time he spent with the shitty ass Rams offense, he has been a good QB, when he can play.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And Tyler Eifert is easily the second best TE in the league. When he can play.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Out of the NFC West plz. Man poor Seahawks fans, sucks seeing your team get dismantled. (like watching Kurt Warner and London Fletcher get shown the door)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users