2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

5d 23h 32m
Reactions
5,660 825 0 0
Think Lawrence Taylor. You want your linebacker beating women, getting caught with coke and whores etc, it usually means they are maniacs on the field and dominate.
It works for Jon Jones and MMA so why not.

Kaines

Karazhan Raider
8d 17h 2m
Reactions
10,927 576 0 0
There are only minor details coming out, but it sounds like he got in a fight with his long time girlfriend and apparently did something to her. Oh yeah, and he was also arrested for having a rifle of some sort. Apparently he already posted bail, but this just doesn't look good at all.

I honestly hate to say this, but I if it is even close to true, they just need to release him.

Such a fucking waste. Apparently we drafted another Aldon Smith
The Cowboys will thank you for releasing him so we can fill some holes in that line backing core of ours.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
3d 8h 28m
Reactions
3,253 693 0 0
When I started playing football I got a lot less violent in the rest of my life. Maybe it's cause I didn't use steroids.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Donor All-Stars>
2d 13h 37m
Reactions
894 489 0 0
Charles Haley refers to Cowboys as “losers”

“I blame everybody. It’s one team and everybody’s together. And that’s the key. I go over there and I tell guys, ‘Man, Jerry built this house for a bunch of damn losers.’ And they get mad. They have to do something about it. I can’t do anything about it, I can’t play. All I can do is give you some knowledge.

“And then the egos are so big and they’re so busy getting on Twitter and Facebook and everything else – maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block.

“I tell those guys nobody’s scared of them. Ain’t nobody in the league scared of y’all. What y’all been doing is listening to people saying you’ve got the best offensive line in the business. I said who’s scared of y’all? Huh? Those little things like that, those intangibles, the attitude you take to the field [matters]. . . . I go over there and I watch guys work. I watch them go through drills. They go through three or four drills and they’re gassed.”

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
2d 18h 52m
Reactions
2,592 175 0 0
I read a book called "Boys will be boys" about the Dallas Cowboys in the 90's a few years back and the stories about Charles Haley were the best part. Supposedly he used to walk around the locker room with a hard-on masturbating like all the time and once yelled out "Steve Young is a pussy faggot quarterback!" in the middle of the 49ers locker room. I don't think the soft drills would be the only problem he would have if he was in the league now. Guy is a total nut job.

Lenardo

<Donors Crew>
3d 1h 50m
Reactions
584 75 0 0
Saw an article positing that since he is a free agent, and getting a bit older, maybe- possibly - graham to NE to give gronk a viable partner at the TE spot - if Bennett Retires/and-or is cut by the pats. (Allen just DID NOT WORK OUT(he couldn't catch a freaking pass/no trust from brady))...

just imagine if the receiving corps & brady stay healthy next year (and no drop off from brady)

cook edelman amendola hogan Mitchell Gronk & Bennett or maybe Graham.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Donor All-Stars>
2d 13h 37m
Reactions
894 489 0 0
Sounds like the Broncos will be taking a look at him.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
<Donors Crew>
4d 5h 24m
Reactions
1,861 241 0 0
Fucking stupid to get nothing at all from him. I hate the Bengals organization so much.

Chanur

Not Soygen
<Donor All-Stars>
9d 13h 0m
Reactions
5,217 711 0 0
Fucking stupid to get nothing at all from him. I hate the Bengals organization so much.
I hope the Chargers look at him too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
2d 18h 52m
Reactions
2,592 175 0 0
I think he would be hilarious as an analyst. Maybe I've been tricked by all the commercials he's been in his deadpan southern drawl really works, at least in commercials. I'd rather hear him as a color commentator though.

Drakurii

Ssraeszha Raider
27d 10h 49m
Reactions
12,633 974 0 0

Bubbles

<Donors Crew>
6d 9h 42m
Reactions
52,363 31,236 0 0
Bengals should be considering him as well, imo. Who knows if they will tho.

Report: ESPN, FOX both trying to sign Peyton Manning as prime time analyst

Think I would like his commentary but his voice could prove really annoying, it is really nasally
the networks are desperate to find another Tony Romo but Payton ain't gonna be it. I'd actually like to see someone from the defensive side get the nod. It would be a nice change of pace to get more insight from that side.

Jozu

Trakanon Raider
1d 7h 11m
Reactions
1,003 718 0 0
The Redskins are fucking retarded for franchising cousins twice. After they tabbed him to be the starter once RG3 was done, his agent offered terms of 18 million a year for 3 years.

Snyder said no, hit him with the franchise tag a couple times and paid him 45 million over 2 years instead.

Now will pay Alex Smith 18 million a year going forward....LOL.