2018 NFL Offseason Thread -- Philadelphia Burning Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There are only minor details coming out, but it sounds like he got in a fight with his long time girlfriend and apparently did something to her. Oh yeah, and he was also arrested for having a rifle of some sort. Apparently he already posted bail, but this just doesn't look good at all.

I honestly hate to say this, but I if it is even close to true, they just need to release him.

Such a fucking waste. Apparently we drafted another Aldon Smith

The Cowboys will thank you for releasing him so we can fill some holes in that line backing core of ours.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When I started playing football I got a lot less violent in the rest of my life. Maybe it's cause I didn't use steroids.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Charles Haley refers to Cowboys as “losers”

“I blame everybody. It’s one team and everybody’s together. And that’s the key. I go over there and I tell guys, ‘Man, Jerry built this house for a bunch of damn losers.’ And they get mad. They have to do something about it. I can’t do anything about it, I can’t play. All I can do is give you some knowledge.

“And then the egos are so big and they’re so busy getting on Twitter and Facebook and everything else – maybe they should get in that playbook. Maybe they should learn how to rush, catch and block.

“I tell those guys nobody’s scared of them. Ain’t nobody in the league scared of y’all. What y’all been doing is listening to people saying you’ve got the best offensive line in the business. I said who’s scared of y’all? Huh? Those little things like that, those intangibles, the attitude you take to the field [matters]. . . . I go over there and I watch guys work. I watch them go through drills. They go through three or four drills and they’re gassed.”

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I read a book called "Boys will be boys" about the Dallas Cowboys in the 90's a few years back and the stories about Charles Haley were the best part. Supposedly he used to walk around the locker room with a hard-on masturbating like all the time and once yelled out "Steve Young is a pussy faggot quarterback!" in the middle of the 49ers locker room. I don't think the soft drills would be the only problem he would have if he was in the league now. Guy is a total nut job.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Saw an article positing that since he is a free agent, and getting a bit older, maybe- possibly - graham to NE to give gronk a viable partner at the TE spot - if Bennett Retires/and-or is cut by the pats. (Allen just DID NOT WORK OUT(he couldn't catch a freaking pass/no trust from brady))...

just imagine if the receiving corps & brady stay healthy next year (and no drop off from brady)

cook edelman amendola hogan Mitchell Gronk & Bennett or maybe Graham.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking stupid to get nothing at all from him. I hate the Bengals organization so much.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think he would be hilarious as an analyst. Maybe I've been tricked by all the commercials he's been in his deadpan southern drawl really works, at least in commercials. I'd rather hear him as a color commentator though.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bengals should be considering him as well, imo. Who knows if they will tho.

Report: ESPN, FOX both trying to sign Peyton Manning as prime time analyst

Think I would like his commentary but his voice could prove really annoying, it is really nasally

the networks are desperate to find another Tony Romo but Payton ain't gonna be it. I'd actually like to see someone from the defensive side get the nod. It would be a nice change of pace to get more insight from that side.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Redskins are fucking retarded for franchising cousins twice. After they tabbed him to be the starter once RG3 was done, his agent offered terms of 18 million a year for 3 years.

Snyder said no, hit him with the franchise tag a couple times and paid him 45 million over 2 years instead.

Now will pay Alex Smith 18 million a year going forward....LOL.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity