2018 Winter Olympics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I am always a fan of the Olympics and especially the lesser Winter Games.

I usually only care about the Ski/Snowboard events and am hoping Alex Hall and Gus Kenworthy can bring it. Obviously want Lindsey Vonn to win as well.

What events are you guys looking forward to?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The lesser Winter Games?

These are the better Olympics. By a mile. I look forward to hockey, luge, curling, skiing, and a whole lot more.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The lesser Winter Games?

These are the better Olympics. By a mile. I look forward to hockey, luge, curling, skiing, and a whole lot more.
I only said that because the Winter Games always get less coverage than the Summer Games. I much prefer the Winter ones.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don’t really follow any of the players or even sports in the olympics, but I do like to tune in and pretend like I know what the hell is going on for a few weeks. By the end I’m pretty much an expert

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
have Lindsey Vonn's fissures healed? All that money and a woman can't keep her downstairs in order. such a shame

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don’t really follow any of the players or even sports in the olympics, but I do like to tune in and pretend like I know what the hell is going on for a few weeks. By the end I’m pretty much an expert
I roll my eyes at the Olympics where everyone suddenly pretends they give a shit about these niche sports.

• 1Cutler

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I roll my eyes at the Olympics where everyone suddenly pretends they give a shit about these niche sports.

Yeah, I can understand that, but to be fair, it's the only time we get to see a lot of these things. Curling is awesome, and I'd watch it a lot, but it's never shown here except for the olympics. I find bobsled to be entertaining to watch, and luge, and the rest, but I can only see them when the olympics are on. So count me in on the crowd of people who binge on the niche sports when I can.

Also, I just love the olympics. I like the world getting together and hanging out.

• 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Team Canada going to get Gold in Hockey again. All that matters.

You Russians and Americans can vie for Silver.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hockey doesn't matter when NHL players aren't participating

KRkyPRL.gif

Game Summary

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not trying to be a smartass. What's the point of watching an olympic sport when the best athletes in that sport aren't participating?

I find it just as fun. It's a different level, yes. But it is still countries competing against each other. They're still really good players. It's still a high level of the sport.