2018 Winter Olympics

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I am always a fan of the Olympics and especially the lesser Winter Games.

I usually only care about the Ski/Snowboard events and am hoping Alex Hall and Gus Kenworthy can bring it. Obviously want Lindsey Vonn to win as well.

What events are you guys looking forward to?

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The lesser Winter Games?

These are the better Olympics. By a mile. I look forward to hockey, luge, curling, skiing, and a whole lot more.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The lesser Winter Games?

These are the better Olympics. By a mile. I look forward to hockey, luge, curling, skiing, and a whole lot more.
I only said that because the Winter Games always get less coverage than the Summer Games. I much prefer the Winter ones.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I don’t really follow any of the players or even sports in the olympics, but I do like to tune in and pretend like I know what the hell is going on for a few weeks. By the end I’m pretty much an expert

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
have Lindsey Vonn's fissures healed? All that money and a woman can't keep her downstairs in order. such a shame

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don’t really follow any of the players or even sports in the olympics, but I do like to tune in and pretend like I know what the hell is going on for a few weeks. By the end I’m pretty much an expert
I roll my eyes at the Olympics where everyone suddenly pretends they give a shit about these niche sports.

• 1Cutler

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I roll my eyes at the Olympics where everyone suddenly pretends they give a shit about these niche sports.

Yeah, I can understand that, but to be fair, it's the only time we get to see a lot of these things. Curling is awesome, and I'd watch it a lot, but it's never shown here except for the olympics. I find bobsled to be entertaining to watch, and luge, and the rest, but I can only see them when the olympics are on. So count me in on the crowd of people who binge on the niche sports when I can.

Also, I just love the olympics. I like the world getting together and hanging out.

• 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Team Canada going to get Gold in Hockey again. All that matters.

You Russians and Americans can vie for Silver.

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hockey doesn't matter when NHL players aren't participating

KRkyPRL.gif

Game Summary

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not trying to be a smartass. What's the point of watching an olympic sport when the best athletes in that sport aren't participating?

I find it just as fun. It's a different level, yes. But it is still countries competing against each other. They're still really good players. It's still a high level of the sport.