2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, I know that probably sucks for Tampa but that was a fun hockey game.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All in all we're still not hopeless for the season. I do miss Domingue though. They're playing Vassy way to much and he's been letting some stinkers go in. Although I don't know why they aren't playing McE more. He's done just fine in the games he's played.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Picked a shitty Lightning game to go to. Straight shit the bed in the first period and nothing since.

Fadaar

That guy
LOL I was going to Fadaar Fadaar you but....

wtf is going on

Bleh. Ass end of a back to back but the stat I heard earlier said they have actually been really good on back to backs but uh.... yeah. They've also completely owned the Canes in recent years but this might end up being the first regulation loss against them since 2015.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I expected the wings to be bad this year but Jesus. Wake me in 2022

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Glad the Caps moved Vrana to PP1 (Backstrom out, normally him and Kuznetsov on the one side but they had Eller in his spot the first few games Backstrom was out). Good puck movement on Oshie goal.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bleh. Ass end of a back to back but the stat I heard earlier said they have actually been really good on back to backs but uh.... yeah. They've also completely owned the Canes in recent years but this might end up being the first regulation loss against them since 2015.

I watched most of this game and the Canes held on for dear life in that 3rd period. Reimer has been surprisingly good as a 2nd goalie to Mrazek.

Fadaar

That guy
I watched most of this game and the Canes held on for dear life in that 3rd period. Reimer has been surprisingly good as a 2nd goalie to Mrazek.

Lightning absolutely own Mrazek going back to his Detroit days, they were wise to not start him.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy crap, Toronto is a bloody joke.

I'm a Toronto fan. I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season so some serious changes get made. They have massive talent and no coaching. Toronto fans are so blind that if they have a win, the next ten losses don't matter. Bloody sheeple. It's time for massive change in Toronto.

• 1Like

Merrith

Carlson is just having an insane season so far. I hope he keeps this up and wins the Norris.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aww, poor Gudas.... you guys are hilarious

giphy.gif

• 1Worf