2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't know if it's good or bad but the Lightning have a much better points spread among the players this year. Last year it was Kuch, a 30 point gap, Stamkos/Point, a 40 point gap, then everyone else. This year it's a lot tighter with Kuch still being top but 4 other players within 10 pts of him. I just hope they can keep the momentum up.

This is one thing I like to see on the Caps as well when everyone talks about Ovechkin's scoring decline eventually. Although he's still on pace for like ~46 goals. But you have Vrana, Kuznetsov, Oshie, and Wilson all on pace for 25+ goals as well. Hell even Carlson although I think his scoring pace (goals and points) has to slow down some from his first half pace.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shatty has been an absolute steal for you guys. Glad he's having a good season, we bought out the wrong guy.

I think the real winning pickup was Maroon. His skill in playing around the net and what he's brought to the enforcer game has really entertained me. Not to mention its his style of play that is really letting Killorn play his best in a while.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Its so crazy to me that Steven Stamkos has been in this league for 12 years...

In other news, JT Miller has 40 pts in 42 games....he had 47 points in 75 games last year.
15 goals, his total last year was 13 but he loaded up on assist. He is also 2nd in the league in face off wins @ 60.5%

That trade is looking better and better.

Merrith

Sorry Ottawa. Oshie and Ovechkin with 2 each, Ovechkin had another one cleared off the goal line, too. Officially tied with Selanne for 11th all time now (684 goals).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Its so crazy to me that Steven Stamkos has been in this league for 12 years...

In other news, JT Miller has 40 pts in 42 games....he had 47 points in 75 games last year.
15 goals, his total last year was 13 but he loaded up on assist. He is also 2nd in the league in face off wins @ 60.5%

That trade is looking better and better.

Stamkos was a starter when he was 19 I think, but yeah it's crazy to think he's played 12 seasons. Miller would have been nice to keep but he would have been buried in the depth chart and ended up a cap casualty. O well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
25% of Detroit’s wins this season are from the Habs!

giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

The East is going to be a murderer's row come playoffs.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The East is going to be a murderer's row come playoffs.

Metro went 6-0-2 last night and both OT losses were to Metro rivals. Every night it seems everyone always wins so going on any little losing streak puts you behind. Division is insane this year.

• 1Like

Merrith

Metro went 6-0-2 last night and both OT losses were to Metro rivals. Every night it seems everyone always wins so going on any little losing streak puts you behind. Division is insane this year.

Yup, that's why I'm glad to bank any points we can for as long as we can. Now that both Toronto and Tampa seem to be back to where they should be, it's just going to be nuts.