2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea why I have an ESPN+ account, I can never use it to watch anything. On both my phone and my fire stick just constant "There was an error that prevented this video from playing". I assume the Caps will lose tonight, as Holtby is in goal again

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Detroit's 5 game win streak against Boston is finally over.

As bad as this season has been, the last 2 games have been especially putrid.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have no idea why I have an ESPN+ account, I can never use it to watch anything. On both my phone and my fire stick just constant "There was an error that prevented this video from playing". I assume the Caps will lose tonight, as Holtby is in goal again

Sadly, only got 1 goal of "run support to go with his .931 sv% tonight.

Fadaar

That guy
Toronto needs to keep winning or just go away. They're teasing their fans as per usual.

The worst part is you put them in either WC division and they're competitive in the standings. Bolts and Bruins are just running away with it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Well the Caps are totally falling apart. Probably going to finish 4th (or worse) in the east at this point after being in pole position for the President's trophy all year. Holtby had another bad game (surprise)

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Holtby had another bad game (surprise)

Feel like you didn't even watch the game. Holtby was pretty good overall. Team as usual gave up way too much in the first 2 periods then tried to come back late.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
MacKinnon just crashed into the boards hard and left the game. Would be pretty terrible for the Avs if that's long term

Edit: looks like he's back. Surprised, looked bad

Last edited:

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad I stayed up for that one. Kuch burning McKinnon was worth the shit feeling ill have next morning

Fadaar

That guy
MacKinnon just crashed into the boards hard and left the game. Would be pretty terrible for the Avs if that's long term

Edit: looks like he's back. Surprised, looked bad

Postgame they were saying broken collarbone?

Edit: oh derp nevermind that was Rantanen, went to dinner and missed the third period

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Postgame they were saying broken collarbone?

Edit: oh derp nevermind that was Rantanen, went to dinner and missed the third period

Yeah, I had it wrong. Still a massive blow for them. They are also without Kadri and Grubauer. Wonder what they are gonna do at the deadline.