2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kempny out 6-8 months. Dillon signed for 4 years at $3.9M per. LTIR for Kempny takes care of that for this year, but makes it harder to get rid of him for the final year of his deal.

This draft is taking forever.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Jarvis gonna be a great fit in Carolina, damnit...

Hope we see some trades soon, been a quiet draft day all things considered.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hope that pick works out for you guys. As a Flyers fan for now, we kinda got burned by Nolan Patrick for migraine and concussion issues.

I've read/heard stuff that it was more a nerve issue than concussions. Tough to know, though, with all the covid shit preventing team doctors from really getting to examine. I assume they believed he was okay, though.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
After 1OA and a need for Centers, I was hoping we would take a swing on Lapierre but I can't hate on the Schneider pick. We have a stockpile of potential stud RHD, got to assume we are gonna be moving someone for a C in the next few days. Especially with Strome still not qualified.

Calgary got their guy and a stockpile of later picks. Wonder why NJ or CBJ didn't try and do the same.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So Kris Draper drafted his own son in the 7th at 187th overall.

0e3.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Schneider and Crawford are entering the goalie market. I can't remember the goaltender market ever being this insane.