2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Would of preferred him over Jack friggen Johnson @1.25 mil.... Then again I would actually prefer neither if it means cutting into a younger players development. Good fit for the Caps, but in no way would I say that solves their defensive issues though. He's really only useful in the paint under sheltered minutes. He looked pretty cooked last year.
Im still surprised anyone signed him. Especially for over a mil lol.

Animosity

"Pierre-Luc Dubios not in Columbus and wants a change of scenery."

15 mins later.

"PLD signs 2 year $10 mil contract."

The good ol' "the team wont sign me so trade me" move.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Pierre-Luc Dubios not in Columbus and wants a change of scenery."

15 mins later.

"PLD signs 2 year $10 mil contract."

The good ol' "the team wont sign me so trade me" move.

It's not over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would of preferred him over Jack friggen Johnson @1.25 mil.... Then again I would actually prefer neither if it means cutting into a younger players development. Good fit for the Caps, but in no way would I say that solves their defensive issues though. He's really only useful in the paint under sheltered minutes. He looked pretty cooked last year.

Defensive issues will likely be solved by coaching change more than anything else. Samsonov getting majority of the starts might help, too.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
How are you all watching the World Junior games live? My normal streaming site hasnt been playing them. Canada vs Russia and USA vs Finland today.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How are you all watching the World Junior games live? My normal streaming site hasnt been playing them. Canada vs Russia and USA vs Finland today.

NHL Network has had some of the games on live, I know they had Canada's quarterfinal game on.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'll DM you a youtube streamer that shows them all.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'll DM you a youtube streamer that shows them all.
Please send that to me, too! I've been googling and finding streams - often reddit streams - but the quality is questionable sometimes.

But Googling streams always gets me to the game I want to watch. I'm looking forward to Canada's game today.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Please send that to me, too! I've been googling and finding streams - often reddit streams - but the quality is questionable sometimes.

But Googling streams always gets me to the game I want to watch. I'm looking forward to Canada's game today.

Invited you to the conversation, hopefully that works.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
NHL Network has had some of the games on live, I know they had Canada's quarterfinal game on.
I mooch off my parents cable and the NHL network is in-home only. Which is so dumb. If I'm at home why would I be watching it on an app? So dumb

Animosity

The USA doesnt a pretty shit job at promoting this tournament. Its a bummer because its usually really good. You would think someone would try to get the TV rights to it at least for this year.

• 1Like

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Av's prospects putting in work. Newhook, Byram, and Barron making the future bright for the Avalanche!