2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Title credit:
2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Not expecting the Wings to be competitive this year, I just want to see something that give me hope for the future. Hopefully last year was bottoming out on this rebuild.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fresh ice. I expect Caps to still be a decent/good team this year, but we're looking very good in preseason. Noted goal scorer Tom Wilson with the shortie snipe

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Rockies regressed horribly. Broncos living in a world of suck. Really going to need The Avs to pull through for us. Added a lot of promising pieces, still just need Grubauer to play well to feel confident about another playoff run.

Last year definitely re-energized my hockey fandom. They had been mediocre to bad for so long

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Why do the stupid highlights from nhl.com or nbcsports not work correctly with an ultrawide? It cuts off the top and bottom to fill the horizontal space. It's been doing this for as long as I've had this monitor and it drives me crazy

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I hosted a party for the first Saturday night game of the season last year. Running it back this year!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Final rosters being set, a lot of noteworthy players on the waiver wire today. Casey DeSmith as a backup goalie out of Pittsburgh. Josh Ho-Sang from NYI. Baertschi from Vancouver. Nic Petan from Toronto. Daniel Sprong in Anaheim.

for the entire list see the twitter thread:

for a more comical viewpoint:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider

Hes wasting no time.

Starting to get tired of Kane as a Sharks fan. The child needs to learn to control his temper. 8m for a physical 30 goal scorer is hard to come by, though...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Red wing’s season peaked

26A2C15E-D6AC-4797-9551-79C28519AFB5.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Comcast and Altitude having a falling out. Means I probably wont get to see the Av's opening game tomorrow night. Of course it happens when I finally have access to cable. Shit sucks man.