2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lmao, forgot Gudas was on the caps.

Also, my Marner man crush is back on!

They could use an elite defensemen like Trouba.

And as I type that Pionk ties it!

They had to figure out some way to get 1 puck past Holtby's heir apparent.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Wasn't able to watch last night's game against the Predators, but the recap looked good. Nice to get 4 goals out of our top line.

Merrith

Would like to thank the schedule makers for having our home opener last night be 2nd game of back to back and 3rd in 4 nights. Cheers guys. Honestly, though just hope Kuznetsov being back next game helps the power play out. 0/6 is how you lose games.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Canes first 3-0-0 start since mid 90's. 2 OT winners and a SO winner. Can't complain, new guys (Haula, Gardiner) already paying dividends. Slow starts to these games don't help since you're not going to comeback all the time but so far so good. There's been some points where Aho is playing on different level, lets see if it can continue.

Merrith

As is typical in Boston sports, please let me know when the 82 game pre-season ends.

While it would be amusing to watch Boston lose another Game 7 at home like they did in the SCF, maybe one of us can spare you that and just knock you out earlier this year

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Whatever. Pats are going to the super bowl and the B’s are going back to the cup. You guys can waste your time with all the minutiae until that point.

Merrith

Whatever. Pats are going to the super bowl and the B’s are going back to the cup. You guys can waste your time with all the minutiae until that point.

I think KC only chance to spoil Pats to the SB, so I'm not going to disagree with you on that. B's were fortunate to have a much easier path to the Finals last year than they probably thought they would. Don't see it happening that way again.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The Bruins cake walked into the Finals last year. They were not mentally prepared to be metaphorically zip tied to the grate in a slaughterhouse floor and for the Blues to hate fuck their mouths and anuses at their leisure.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

EGZBThhXUAETB5Z.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Sharks look like a bunch of limp dicked losers tonight. Can't decide who I hate more, the Preds or the Sharks...

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oiler’s fans currently building a ken Holland statue to worship at.

Merrith

Their GM has been making some bad moves that have hurt that roster quite a bit. Sid, Murray, and Guentzel will have to carry that team as far as they can.