2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just wish we had the option of watching the games with our local guys vs the national NBC ones like in the first round. They are so biased it's not even funny. We get it, you would go down on your knees for McKinnon if he asked, but jfc when you are constantly making oopsies "It's the Avs 3-1," "It's the Avs 5 Dallas 3," etc. it's infuriating. Saying "oops I misspoke it's obviously Dallas ahead" and then continually showing Av's players when the Stars did something and spending almost the entire time during the intermission stroking McKinnon's dick, it blows. We get it, Dallas isn't a sexy hockey town with sexy, flashy hockey skills (Seguin's off ice antics notwithstanding) but we exist, we can be good, and there are fans here. From a rabid, female hockey fan, I sincerely say to the NBC crew "Eat a giant bag of dicks."

P.S. - they legit had to give the First Star to our top line just so they could give McKinnon 2nd, otherwise it would have been Khudobin, Benn and Rads.

NBC has always blown dick for NHL. Fox Sun sports is the way to go. Although I guess they aren't doing it at all in the 2nd round? Jesus everything about NBC blows. They don't have casters who know shit. Their production is crap (can't they give us SOG before the intermission?) Their play by play is crap. I swear if I have to listen to NBC deep throat Boston I'll just put on Fox radio and try to sync the video.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The only time my wife gets angry is during NBC broadcasts of Blues games. Pierre = "dime store Darren Pang".

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
NBC has always blown dick for NHL. Fox Sun sports is the way to go. Although I guess they aren't doing it at all in the 2nd round? Jesus everything about NBC blows. They don't have casters who know shit. Their production is crap (can't they give us SOG before the intermission?) Their play by play is crap. I swear if I have to listen to NBC deep throat Boston I'll just put on Fox radio and try to sync the video.
Yeah, the final game of the 1st round the local Fox Sports SW guys said that it was their last game. I guess the NHL's contract with NBC is prohibiting it or something. Really sucks because the NHL is set to renegotiate it's TV contract in 2021 so who knows what NBC will demand then. I've tried to just mute the tv and listen to the game on the Ticket but I can't ever get it synced up so the radio feed is always behind. I might try again tomorrow night though because that shitshow NBC put on was rage inducing.

Fadaar

That guy
I just wish we had the option of watching the games with our local guys vs the national NBC ones like in the first round. They are so biased it's not even funny. We get it, you would go down on your knees for McKinnon if he asked, but jfc when you are constantly making oopsies "It's the Avs 3-1," "It's the Avs 5 Dallas 3," etc. it's infuriating. Saying "oops I misspoke it's obviously Dallas ahead" and then continually showing Av's players when the Stars did something and spending almost the entire time during the intermission stroking McKinnon's dick, it blows. We get it, Dallas isn't a sexy hockey town with sexy, flashy hockey skills (Seguin's off ice antics notwithstanding) but we exist, we can be good, and there are fans here. From a rabid, female hockey fan, I sincerely say to the NBC crew "Eat a giant bag of dicks."

P.S. - they legit had to give the First Star to our top line just so they could give McKinnon 2nd, otherwise it would have been Khudobin, Benn and Rads.

I'm in the same boat, I'm going to miss the Fox Sports Sun crew for the Lightning/Bruins series

If I could sync up WFLA and the TV broadcast I totally would

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wings just gave Fabbri 2 years at 2.95m. Pretty happy with that. Gives us a chance to see if he will work out long term before we try to sign him to a longer deal.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Good for him. I really liked Bobby Brows when he played for the Blues, he just was injured so much and then couldn't get any minutes.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
MacKinnon sure could use some teammates to play with. All that depth just evaporated after the first round. Theyre pretty frustrating to watch right now

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Danault on the trade block? Every team better be calling up Montreal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Big game from the Avs last night. MacKinnon's team mates decided to show up! Taking back the lead in the 3rd was huge, the series would be over if they give up that 2 goal lead again.

Injury bug still lingering over this team the whole season. Be great if they could stick together for a little longer.