2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought guy fieri was dead. Snopes says he's not, which makes me think he most likely is.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I want to travel to see an NFL game this year, any suggestions on the coolest city and stadium to visit? I have my own opinions on what teams I want to see so forget that, what city’s and stadium experiences can you guys recommend, or suggest I avoid (Oakland)

Only one off the table is Seattle.

Thanks!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there somewhere you have been before? Are you single or looking for family stuff to do?

Off the top of my head I would say :
Miami
New Orleans
Chicago

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would skip Santa Clara and Levi's stadium. For being a new stadium, it is very OK and nothing really special about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Zeke is gonna play. He's got no choice unless ths Cowboys trade him. He has 2 years left on his contract. He's not going to miss 2 years of pay. In addition sitting out doesn't count as years played so the contract slides. Either he plays for the Cowboys or he is traded elsewhere. Just depends on how big of a cancer he is going to be in the process.

• 2Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I am pretty sure I heard on the radio yesterday if he misses first game he loses this whole year since its a rookie contract and not a vet where they could come back for game eight I think and get credit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I am pretty sure I heard on the radio yesterday if he misses first game he loses this whole year since its a rookie contract and not a vet where they could come back for game eight I think and get credit.

God, I hope that's right. He really think's he's the next Le'Veon. Guy has made constant stupid decisions since his first day in the NFL. Jerrah needs to bring back Dez's handlers for their next big project. Or better yet, just let the guy sit and watch like the rest of us.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I want to travel to see an NFL game this year, any suggestions on the coolest city and stadium to visit? I have my own opinions on what teams I want to see so forget that, what city’s and stadium experiences can you guys recommend, or suggest I avoid (Oakland)

Only one off the table is Seattle.

Thanks!
Visit one of the older stadiums before they either mutilate it (Chicago) or completely tear it down. So someplace like Arrowhead, Superdome, Lambeau, etc.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
God, I hope that's right. He really think's he's the next Le'Veon. Guy has made constant stupid decisions since his first day in the NFL. Jerrah needs to bring back Dez's handlers for their next big project. Or better yet, just let the guy sit and watch like the rest of us.

Le'Veon cost himself a fortune by sitting out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

This is wrong from what I've read. He needs to come back after week 6(final 8 games) in order for the year to count. If he comes back after week 7 he risks getting an arbitrator ruling that he wasn’t on the roster long enough to get credit for the contract year.

• 3Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Zeke typical cowboys pre-madona. I'm sure this is what Jason Witten wanted to come back for!

• 2Picard