2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Odds Giants saw the AB mess and said "Get Odell out while we still get something for him?"

Also, is that the plan to finally break the Giants fans from Eli? Rack up a 2-14 season and kick him out the door?

Shame to waste Saquon's career this way though

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who needs 1st round talent for your superstars, Steelers just signed Anthony Chickillo.

SB champs. Fuck this dogshit front office

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The only thing with the Browns is the Hunt thing seemed a little bit weird with Chubb there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
The only thing with the Browns is the Hunt thing seemed a little bit weird with Chubb there.

I assume they did this so they can sit him. Then if he plays decent they can trade him next season for a day 2 or 3 pick in the draft. With Chubb and Duke they have two good backs as it is.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmfao what a dumbfuck, so much for the 18m/year he was looking to get paid as a rb and #2 wr combined. They were the only team interested supposedly.

I hope he shows up at his reported weight of 260

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, he held out all that time...for that? I mean it isn't chump change, but WTF.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It all depends on the guaranteed money. That's what Bell cared about. Steelers were offering 5-70 but only 17 guaranteed. If the Jets give him 30+, you might consider it a win for him given the lifespan of running backs.

That said, if he had played last season, he would have made $14M... I guess he was worried about an injury.

Edit: Looks like it's $35M guaranteed... not really a bad outcome for Bell. Also incentives can take the total contract to $61M, but not sure how realistic they are.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
$35 million guaranteed is actually pretty nice. Not sure sitting was exactly worth it? Who knows, guaranteed money is where it's at.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My best friend who is a Browns fan texted me "Dorsey for president 2020"....

There's this too...if so....he's right...even if it doesnt happen Dorsey has done an incredible job with this team.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
35 million guaranteed is pretty fucking good for Bell.

Especially for a guy coming off a missed season due to a holdout. He knew it only takes one team. And and that one team was the Jets.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean yes he got more guaranteed money but he's getting 13million a year. If you subtract the 14 million he lost by his stunt he really earned 4 years at 38.5 M or 9.6M a year. Seems like a waste to me.

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Um so they gave up a 1st and 2nd for a guy that have to pay 17million a year too? Ughhhh just when I thought they were on the righy track.

Also this makes the Giants look even more retarded for drafting a RB last year. Pay WR 17 million. Don't draft a QB. Draft a RB. Trade said WR. Get in here and explain yourself @Itlan .

You're missing the best part. The Giants are eating OBJ's signing bonus! The Browns REALLY made out.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Who would have thought... The Cowboys won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years, last one in 96 and 23 years later they will still be looking for the next one.

Two years ago the Browns won ZERO games and now they look like a team that looks ready to contend for one.

Dorsey is a genius. The Chiefs are where they are right now cause of the moves he made, he jumps to the laughing stock of the NFL and in ONE year has them one game away from the playoffs and this year geared up for a serious run with LOTS of talent. Baker Mayfield is the real deal and he has so many targets right now. Landry, Njoku, Callaway, Higgins and now OBJ? Add Chubb and Johnson our of the backfield and potentially Hunt? Then all the additions to the DL... Ward as a CB and then Thomas?

Earl Thomas said to the Cowboys, come get me. Now it looks like he wants to sign with the Browns. THINK ABOUT THAT.

And I am a Cowboy fan...

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like we've gotten to a point where the Cleveland Browns are...favorites...to win the AFC North next year?

Wtf is going on.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
You're missing the best part. The Giants are eating OBJ's signing bonus! The Browns REALLY made out.
Yeah that means they are basically paying the same amount for him as AB is getting and he is a lot younger, though he has a lot of problems staying on the field.