2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Um so they gave up a 1st and 2nd for a guy that have to pay 17million a year too? Ughhhh just when I thought they were on the righy track.

Also this makes the Giants look even more retarded for drafting a RB last year. Pay WR 17 million. Don't draft a QB. Draft a RB. Trade said WR. Get in here and explain yourself Itlan Itlan .
What's up? Lifelong Browns fan checking in...

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're missing the best part. The Giants are eating OBJ's signing bonus! The Browns REALLY made out.
Correct -- this is the worst part of the deal. Next season is already forfeit, I'm wondering if the penalty can be eaten in one year or if it needs to be spread across years (I'm not too sure how dead money works honestly).

This to me is one of the dumbest trades I've seen in quite some time. Now, the Odell for 1/3 & Peppers in a vacuum is actually a good trade. HOWEVER. There's already reports the Giants could've gotten more draft capital. AND WHY SIGN HIM TO THE DEAL TO BEGIN WITH IF YOU'RE GOING TO TRADE HIM?! And then you let Landon walk out the door without even tagging him knowing the Chiefs wanted to send a 2nd last year for him?

I don't know what the plan is here. Gettleman seems like a dumbass. Whatever not my problem anymore. Browns for life whoo!

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The guarantee for Bell is good but seems pretty crappy overall because he's a Jet now

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Pretty bummed if the 49ers miss out on Earl Thomas. They already missed on Amos, and need some serious help in the secondary

With Ford and most likely Bosa, the 49ers D-line is going to be scary as shit. We do need some help in the secondary badly though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Browns are now 7-1 to win the AFC conference! WTF kinda bizarre ass shit is going on here?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
You can't say the Browns didn't get him when he is still unsigned. Reports are they won't sign him, but who thought OBJ would be a Brown 2 days ago?

The market is drying up for Earl...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals will probably be last again. Unless this new coach can work some magic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users