2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He made that into the wind? Wow. I don't understand this feeling as a Chargers fan.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Settling for field goals is not going to be enough against this high powered Ravens.... oh wait.

First team to double digits wins.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
2/2 on FG's, must have left that problem behind in SD!
Kicking cost us the playoffs last year too. This new guy has missed a bunch too but hes better than the last couple guys.

I am not comfortable settling for FGs with the way they are calling plays. If they want to run it up the middle for 1 yard 2 times per set of downs we need TDs.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Fuck yeah! Philips has been so good this year.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
That's our wounded gazelle.
fark_YBF4jNmtrdF6mhYOG7Y_9seR-Hc.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
These guys are bringing back the excitement of the NFCN in the late 80s. Thanks guys!!

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It wasn't catchable because he got shoved out of bounds. That was a horrible no call.

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
College football really is taking over the NFL. I feel like I'm watching a Big 10 game right now!

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If I was the coach I'd def at least give Flacco a series. I don't understand what the harm could be there.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
If I was the coach I'd def at least give Flacco a series. I don't understand what the harm could be there.

I am trying to decide if I want this or not. On one hand we don't have to worry about him running. On the other we have to worry about their RB and passing then.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lol ... It's hard to analyze all these 2 yard plays

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Landed full body ontop of Rivers after the ball was gone. Its fine as long as they don't call this shit against the Chargers in the second half.