2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how the snow will effect Mahomes? Don't recall any snow games this year that I saw.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was hoping nobody would say anything, the Patriots would lose, and then Uber would try to pull an Araysar with the terms of the bet and get banned.

Uber has a history of welching so there's still hope

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just did some car bombs with NFL Films guys.

Good luck today Colts fans.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 6 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Years of heartache from the Chiefs keep my expectations down, but I am optimistic about todays game

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I like the Colts but I'm all about the gravy train today

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
There are Colts fans?

there's an Estonian dude who plays for Colts, so I'm obligated to cheer for them I guess. But I'd rather see Chiefs win. Look, I'm rooting for anyone who can bet the crap out of Pats, Chargers, Saints and Seahawks. The scum of football. But tomorrow I'm a Pats fan, because Chargers' tears sustain me. Pats and Brady losing and being denied the 6th doesn't change much for them in overall (they've been there so many time) but denying Rivers a shot at his first, so so much better.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
there's an Estonian dude who plays for Colts, so I'm obligated to cheer for them I guess. But I'd rather see Chiefs win. Look, I'm rooting for anyone who can bet the crap out of Pats, Chargers, Saints and Seahawks. The scum of football. But tomorrow I'm a Pats fan, because Chargers' tears sustain me. Pats and Brady losing and being denied the 6th doesn't change much for them in overall (they've been there so many time) but denying Rivers a shot at his first, so so much better.
Rivers is going to drink your virgin tears tomorrow.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd kind of like to see the Chiefs win for their fans, but wouldn't mind Colts going through, either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure I would flag any team as unlikable outside of the Patriots and the Cowboys, though you could consider the Eagles' fanbase to be unlikable.

So I'm pretty flexible on these outcomes, as long as the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl. (Well, I'd dislike it if the Cowboys win everything, but I don't see that being a real worry.)

• 3Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure I would flag any team as unlikable outside of the Patriots and the Cowboys, though you could consider the Eagles' fanbase to be unlikable.

So I'm pretty flexible on these outcomes, as long as the Patriots don't win the Super Bowl. (Well, I'd dislike it if the Cowboys win everything, but I don't see that being a real worry.)

I'd love it if the Cowboys win everything. Dak and Garrett will both finish their careers in Dallas if that happens.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like