2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh look, a lazy ESPN derived narrative right on time. It is true though that Dak is the Cowboys weakness while Romo was always its strength

Romo's 4th quarter stats shit all over Dak's and it's not even close. Give Romo Zeke and this Dallas D and you're getting more than 10-6

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Oh look, a lazy ESPN derived narrative right on time. It is true though that Dak is the Cowboys weakness while Romo was always its strength

Romo's 4th quarter stats shit all over Dak's and it's not even close. Give Romo Zeke and this Dallas D and you're getting more than 10-6

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 3.30.26 PM.png

Comparing clutch stats between Dak Prescott and Tony Romo is very interesting

And yes, we know what would happen if Romo had Zeke and this defense... he'd go 13-3 and get embarrassed at home as the #1 seed.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think the Cowboys success when they started that 5 game win streak was because dak finally started calling audibles at the line. I was bitching about that for the first half of the year. They kept running the ball with 9 defenders in the box and passing with like 4. As soon as he started checking out of calls the offense produced a little. I think it took the first few defenses off guard. But in the indy game and ever since then defenses seemed to have it figured out.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Meaningless arbitrary stat. If you changed it to 7, 10, 14, Dallas leading by a score, etc. You'd get a drastically story.

Honestly not sure why Kaines felt like bringing Romo up in this thread. That's supposed to be my job

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 4.03.50 PM.png

One of these sets is Romo's 4th quarter stats from 2012 - 2014 (his last 3 full seasons), the other is Dak's career 4th quarter stats. Who is who?

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Its almost like one team was shit 2 of those 3 years and its not really comparable. Almost like comparing someone with 1/3rd the attempts like it means anything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Its almost like one team was shit 2 of those 3 years and its not really comparable. Almost like comparing someone with 1/3rd the attempts like it means anything.

I’ve noticed I’m the ONLY one providing any stars AT all. Why don’t you fucks step up and provide some stats?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I’ve noticed I’m the ONLY one providing any stars AT all. Why don’t you fucks step up and provide some stats?
I don't really care about this or have an axe to grind.

On to something I care about. Chargers picked up a punter for this game.

Old connection between Anthony Lynn & new kicker

In mid-October, Anthony Lynn began a post-game press conference in Cleveland with a sentence he hadn’t often had occasion to use in his first 22 months as Chargers head coach.

“Well,” Lynn said, “we made all of our damn kicks.”

That afternoon, in a 38-14 win against the Browns, the Chargers had their seventh player in two years attempt a field goal or extra point. The team had endured a stretch of unluck at the position that seemed straight out of Greek mythology. In 2017, the Chargers cycled through Younghoe Koo, Nick Novak, Travis Coons and Nick Rose, plus punter Drew Kaser tried a few extra points after Novak exited a game early with a back injury. All together, they missed 10 of 30 field goals and five PATs last season, leaving the 9-7 Chargers wondering what could have been if they had a reliable kicking game.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I enjoy when Cowboys fans compare two very bad QBs.

iu

• 7Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 10 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Chanur Chanur or any other Charger fanboi’s, avatar bet for Sunday? 1 week?

avatar bet? what is this? The losing party must write a public essay on the topic "Which is better, having a supermodel wife and 5 rings and being made fun of on how successful you are or knowing that Eli and Ben both have 2 rings each and you have made it to post season once in the last decade and you're a butt of having 9 kids jokes"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
avatar bet? what is this? The losing party must write a public essay on the topic "Which is better, having a supermodel wife and 5 rings and being made fun of on how successful you are or knowing that Eli and Ben both have 2 rings each and you have made it to post season once in the last decade and you're a butt of having 9 kids jokes"

I'd prefer an essay on "Five ways to cheat your way to a Superbowl trophy."

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
How can any of you discuss the arbitrary outcomes of games when 5 African American head coaches were fired this year?

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users