2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
KC defense is shocking the world, especially the Colts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They really do, and I don’t know why. Their offense has been pretty good the past 10 games, and chiefs defense is garbage.

looking at their schedule the only teams of any consequence they have played in the last couple months has been the Cowboys and the Texans. Texans were not to good but they dominated the Cowboys. The other teams were crap.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Dak watching Mahomes, "I think I can, I think I can"

• 1Worf

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I thought this game would be the best of the weekend. A shoot out likely. Hope the Cowboys game is better.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
dude runs ~60 yards to gain 3, probably would have gotten 5-6 if he'd just ran straight forward.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is this referencing the fact Young played worse in the playoffs? Just making sure I am on the same page.

Referencing this.

Young was the first player selected in the 1984 NFL Supplemental Draft of USFL and CFL Players, signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 1985. The team posted 2–14 records in his two seasons with them, going 3–16 with him as a starter. Young threw for only 11 touchdowns with 21 interceptions while completing fewer than 55% of his passes.

and WTF Vinatieri.

• 1Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Those missing 4 points are hurting.

i hope the Rams are the heroes we need.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That is such a bullshit penalty, even if it's a technically sound call.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That hitting the kicker penalty was extremely questionable in a playoff game. Especially with that horseshit no call with Ebron earlier. Fucking refs doing what they do best, fuck up their jobs.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Eh, that’s what the penalty is for. He didn’t get the ball and slid under the kicker as he was coming down and hit his leg.