2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, that’s what the penalty is for. He didn’t get the ball and slid under the kicker as he was coming down and hit his leg.

You misspelled 'faintly grazed his leg as the punter immediately took a dive to exaggerate the contact'

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The kicker landed on him really. It was a non factor and shouldn't have been called there. Either way Luck was garbage and the Colts offense sucked. The defense should be furious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
The Chiefs lost on a bullshit holding call against the Steelers in the divisional round 2 years ago so I dont care lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The kicker landed on him really. It was a non factor and shouldn't have been called there. Either way Luck was garbage and the Colts offense sucked. The defense should be furious.
Right, that is literally the point of the penalty

Item 2: Running into the Kicker. It is a foul for running into the kicker if a defensive player:
(a) contacts the kicking foot of the kicker, even if the kicker is airborne when the contact occurs; or
(b) slides under the kicker, preventing him from returning both feet to the ground.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Chiefs got lucky that the refs weren’t calling any defensive PI or holding, because they ride on the back of the receivers every play

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
For anyone wondering why the chiefs defense did so well, it definitely was due to refs ignoring the secondary penalties. Without looking it up I’d say they were the most penalized secondary in the league by a good margin

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If this is the KC defense the rest of the year, no one stands in the way, no one.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
They looked good against Oakland two weeks ago and I just assumed it was because the Raiders are trash atm.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Let's go Rams. Humiliate the Cowboys , for America.

wxskVOU.jpg

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Its on Fox.

Garrett being aggressive. I like that. Rams better get their defense together or they cannot settle for FGs. Cowboys being aggressive and playing hard.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user