2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Although the super bowl will be steamroll boring, at least the last half of that game was good, terrible calls aside. First half was boring as shit.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I dont know what to say. I guess I'll just go on living, dont know what the point in that is though...

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Rams have Brady's kryptonite. Defensive linemen. Super Bowl will be good.

• 1Truth!
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I dont know what to say. I guess I'll just go on living, dont know what the point in that is though...

tenor.gif

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Honestly, and I don't know why exactly, but there's something I don't like about the Rams. I'll be rooting for the Patriots in the SB.

• 6Dislike
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The sports thread always expects the people in it to be vocal all season. Nothing to do with your gaming credits, no elitism, just team spirit.

This... you don't get to not post all season then show your face when your team makes it to the Super Bowl and get to be taken seriously.

• 5Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The sports thread always expects the people in it to be vocal all season. Nothing to do with your gaming credits, no elitism, just team spirit.

A Alpha I mean I and everyone here has never heard of you and this is like the 1000000th time people come in here. I mean if you have really been lurking since noows you would know this and take it with pride. You saying we are elitists tells me you are more than a 05'r bro.

Stick around and cheer and people will take notice.

p.s. tell you what I will take what you said with truth. Ok? but come on drop the elitism insults you should know better if you been here since 2000.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a zero-teamer and I at least show up in the thread by week 13 or 14 at the latest. and despite being a disgusting piece of human trash, at least Uber had that amusing joke justifying why he doesn't bother posting during the regular season.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Good game (to the 3 pats fans who post here zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk Brahma Brahma and Uber Uberest Uber Uberest )

WTF are these other guys? LOL

I haven’t followed NFL in four or five years, used to. I will still catch some playoff games and usually the championships/SB but never really know the players or teams anymore. I doubt I’ll ever be active all season again.

Bad officiating, terrible rule defining (what’s a catch?), pats caught cheating all the time, roughing the passer for pissy shit, bad OT rules, kneeling. Just got fed up with all that crap.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A Alpha I mean I and everyone here has never heard of you and this is like the 1000000th time people come in here. I mean if you have really been lurking since noows you would know this and take it with pride. You saying we are elitists tells me you are more than a 05'r bro.

Stick around and cheer and people will take notice.

p.s. tell you what I will take what you said with truth. Ok? but come on drop the elitism insults you should know better if you been here since 2000.

As a Pats fan he'll be a faggot no matter what he does

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users