2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The guy who was shit talking gave up the bulk of 133 yards and the dagger play to gronk at the goal line. He literally gave up the games only offense. Are you retarded and thinking I said the rams d played poorly? No, one guy talked trash and got shown up. This isn't a hard concept.

Take it down a notch, you're talking to a Rams fan.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The guy who was shit talking gave up the bulk of 133 yards and the dagger play to gronk at the goal line. He literally gave up the games only offense. Are you retarded and thinking I said the rams d played poorly? No, one guy talked trash and got shown up. This isn't a hard concept.

You are dumb. He wasn't in coverage against Edleman the entire game, fucking Talib gave up a bunch of plays against him too. They were in different concepts all night.

Just stfu you retard. They lost this game because Goff and the OL sucked a fat dick tonight.

I bet Jeff Fisher would have scored more points.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The patriots had the ball 20 minutes the first half. Out of that they scored only 1 FG that is some amazing defense right there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
You are dumb. He wasn't in coverage against Edleman the entire game, fucking Talib gave up a bunch of plays against him too. They were in different concepts all night.

Just stfu you retard. They lost this game because Goff and the OL sucked a fat dick tonight.

I bet Jeff Fisher would have scored more points.

Yup, Talib was Edelman's primary defender as often as the refs stole the game from you tonight. I get it though if my team laid one of the biggest offensive duds in superbowl history I'd probably descend in to delusion too. Have a nice night bro.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yup, Talib was Edelman's primary defender as often as the refs stole the game from you tonight. I get it though if my team laid one of the biggest offensive duds in superbowl history I'd probably descend on to delusion too. Have a nice night bro.
The delusion is you blaming anything on our slot corner, fucking retard. (right as you say we laid one of the biggest offensive duds of all time)

• 3Salty

Neki

Molten Core Raider
DyiBqEdXcAEUNrJ.jpg

• 13Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 16 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
As a fan of defense, I thoroughly enjoyed the game (minus the Pats fucking winning, cuz that's what the sports world needs: more snobbish b.s. from Pats fans).

Goff shit the bed and proved he may just suck as bad as everyone thought of him after his first season.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Congrats to white people and Trump supporters on your championship and MVP award tonight.

Sorry to all other lesser races and progressives.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck the pats.

Jesus their left DE was unmovable the whole night.
They were the better team.

Of course you would hate the team that put in the hard work, time and effort to succeed. Of course.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
Yup, Talib was Edelman's primary defender as often as the refs stole the game from you tonight. I get it though if my team laid one of the biggest offensive duds in superbowl history I'd probably descend in to delusion too. Have a nice night bro.
Be thankful the refs put the Rams in the Super Bowl in the first place you dumb fuck.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Everyone needs to relax. The Rams shit the bed, fuck the Patriots and Uber should have been aborted. Lets all heal together.

• 8Solidarity
  • 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users