Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Good night everyone...

ZuWeCZ2.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I found some pics of the Rams defense during the playoffs.
iu
iu

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Boring game. Read this thread afterward for the salty Daezuel Daezuel posts. Was not disappointed.

Congrats to the Pats. I hope Brady fucking retires soon but you can't help but be impressed with this run.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Rams defense played great most of the game, their offense sucked, I mean SUCKED. I think goff& Co (offense )were not ready for the big game, and played "happy to be here" I love lower scoring games, so liked this, my wife is taking credit for the win though. Every SB that she has watched the whole game in the same room as me, the pats lost. Tonight, she left the room to play a board game with my sisterinlaw, the pats got the TD drive immediately after she left.

• 2Jonesing
  • 1Seriously?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Rams defense played great most of the game, their offense sucked, I mean SUCKED. I think goff& Co (offense )were not ready for the big game, and played "happy to be here" I love lower scoring games, so liked this, my wife is taking credit for the win though. Every SB that she has watched the whole game in the same room as me, the pats lost. Tonight, she left the room to play a board game with my sisterinlaw, the pats got the TD drive immediately after she left.

Next time, better tie her to the couch.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
While I do agree there might be something to the Goff needing a lot of McVay's help to make him look great, I think people busting out the "LOL kid sux" just based on his performance in the Super Bowl against Belichick who had 2 weeks to prep for him are being a little harsh. Not like his O line kept Pats' pass rush off him most of the night. Hightower manhandled everyone. Nor did he have any sort of running game.

Also I know Kupp was hurt, but Woods/Cooks didn't do nearly enough in this game (make tough catches to help out Goff). Reynolds ironically might need to become a bigger piece of the passing game next year even with Kupp back.

• 3Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
While I do agree there might be something to the Goff needing a lot of McVay's help to make him look great, I think people busting out the "LOL kid sux" just based on his performance in the Super Bowl against Belichick who had 2 weeks to prep for him are being a little harsh. Not like his O line kept Pats' pass rush off him most of the night. Hightower manhandled everyone. Nor did he have any sort of running game.

Also I know Kupp was hurt, but Woods/Cooks didn't do nearly enough in this game (make tough catches to help out Goff). Reynolds ironically might need to become a bigger piece of the passing game next year even with Kupp back.

I agree on most points. It's just fun goading Daezul on during Rams games. I do get that giving Bill two weeks is going to be tough on any qb (aside from goofy looking NFC east QBs) but not 3 points and deer in the headlight rough.

Merrith

I agree on most points. It's just fun goading Daezul on during Rams games. I do get that giving Bill two weeks is going to be tough on any qb (aside from goofy looking NFC east QBs) but not 3 points and deer in the headlight rough.

Without Gurley or any running game, Rams don't exactly have a lot of weapons. None of Cooks/Kupp/Woods would be a WR1 on their own. Everett is okay at TE, but he's not a game breaker, either. Gurley catching balls out of the backfield is a huge part of their offense too. 1 catch for -1 yards today.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Without Gurley or any running game, Rams don't exactly have a lot of weapons. None of Cooks/Kupp/Woods would be a WR1 on their own. Everett is okay at TE, but he's not a game breaker, either. Gurley catching balls out of the backfield is a huge part of their offense too. 1 catch for -1 yards today.
So, was Gurley hurt or did he do something to piss off Mcvay? Last two games he's been a complete no show. Now he keeps claiming he isn't hurt but the couple of interviews I've seen from him lately have him oddly lacking in any sort of emotion.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

and his one big run when the Rams had some momentum going was called back by a phantom hold.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

So, was Gurley hurt or did he do something to piss off Mcvay? Last two games he's been a complete no show. Now he keeps claiming he isn't hurt but the couple of interviews I've seen from him lately have him oddly lacking in any sort of emotion.

Shit your guess is as good as mine there. The one sideline reporter kept saying she was told he was going to be majorly involved in their game plan too. If he wasn't hurt, I don't know why he wouldn't be in. McVay trying to be way too super smart thinking Belichick game planned for him and deciding not to use him?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Both defenses look great, it really was an amazing chess match between Philips and Belichick. Basically the Pats found a play the Rams couldn't cover and abused them for a series and eventually the Rams defense wore out down the stretch, not in a big way but couldn't come up with the big stops necessary in the final two minutes. I know scoring uber alles but I don't mind a low scoring game, and SB LIII delivered tons of great plays. That clothesline stop behind the line? Amazing all-time highlight reel stuff. Rams D-line is phenomenal. Brady was completely off the mark a number of times to end the first half. They just wore down the 4th quarter, though, and it let the Pats get first downs enough to put the game away.

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Might just be McVay being too quick to abandon the run when it isn't providing easy yards. Only comparable game is the Bears game and Gurley disappeared from the gameplan then too after a slow start.

Either that or Gurley fucked McVays girlfriend/sister/mom.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Well apparently Billy B doesn't have much faith or confidence in Goff's ability as it's already come out by Pats players that the entire game plan was centered on stopping the running game at all costs while letting Goff throw the ball.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pats defense was incredible in the playoffs

Brady's postseason in 2018 was forgettable, 2 tds 3 ints. Pats defense though came up huge all postseason.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The guy who was shit talking gave up the bulk of 133 yards and the dagger play to gronk at the goal line. He literally gave up the games only offense. Are you retarded and thinking I said the rams d played poorly? No, one guy talked trash and got shown up. This isn't a hard concept.
Um, its called a game plan?

Any team in the NFL IN ANY GAME would be A fucking OK with letting a team force feed 1 player if the end result on the scoreboard was giving up only 13 points. Rams offense shows up even remotely at all and they likely win this game. They were 2nd in the NFL and averaged 32.9 points per game...they scored 3.........the fuck are you smoking

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Goff- post season stats,

61/106 712 Yd 57.5 Comp% 1 TD 2 Int total over three games. Less than 250 yards a game. One fucking TD.

That is utter shit. It's really sad when a third year QB on the most stacked team in the NFL has to have his Kupp blankie to play well. McVay needs to get ready because the entire NFL will copy this shit better than they have...and Goff has shown zero ability at this point to overcome it. Those WRs weren't wide open like Edelman but he threw lots of shit passes tonight. Lead the WR....lead the WR....no, don't throw at his back! Lead the WR....

• 2Like

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Pats defense was incredible in the playoffs

Brady's postseason in 2018 was forgettable, 2 tds 3 ints. Pats defense though came up huge all postseason.

I guess if you minimize a players performance to just TD's and INTS it certainly could look that way. Brady's performance during the KC game though was pretty fucking clutch and legendary.