(2020) Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This dude voices the Male. He does a good job, so far. His character on Last Kingdom was a shitlord also.

1605057450383.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Waiting for my PS5 and will be playing this on that system. Even though I have a powerful PC now. When I heard it’s like odyssey but with Vikings, that’s a buy. With tomorrow off I’m pissed my PS5 arrives Thursday rather than tomorrow :(
Not that you would want to do this but I thought this game has cross save compatibility. You could start on pc with ubi+ and then continue on your ps5. You would have to pay the 14.95 a month for ubi+ but it includes plenty of stuff for a month or two.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i thought ut was on the boycott PS5 train

anyways dont buy AC Valhalla because it unacceptable to talk about having a burned face

• 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I am so glad I read this earlier because I ended up having crazy issues and bluetooth was the culprit. Good looking out Jooka.

Found this:

Crackling Audio, Audio Stuttering Fix​

Players are reporting that they are hearing crackling audio or stuttering audio while playing AC Valhalla. One reason for the audio stuttering or crackling is the controller. If you are using the controller with Bluetooth, then that’s causing the audio crackling and stuttering. Use the controller with a data cable plugged in and the issue will be fixed.

Alternatively, disable in-game Vsync and close the game. Open Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Setting > select “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” and set Vertical sync to “Fast” and hit apply. This will fix the crackling/stuttering audio issue.

No clue wtf vsync would fuck up bluetooth but it did work for me.

EDIT came back already ... so weird

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Found this:

No clue wtf vsync would fuck up bluetooth but it did work for me.

EDIT came back already ... so weird
Hey at least they fixed the burned face stuff.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Not that you would want to do this but I thought this game has cross save compatibility. You could start on pc with ubi+ and then continue on your ps5. You would have to pay the 14.95 a month for ubi+ but it includes plenty of stuff for a month or two.

That’s actually a good idea. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
after you get to england and, what i assume is find your settlement to start... my game just... stops doing anything. you go through a cutscene where you meet a stableman and a merchant and invite them to join your settlement, the cutscene ends and me, dag and sigurd are just standing there in a football huddle and all i can do is move the camera around and put my hood on and off. no one moves other than their generic idle animations. it's sort of infuriating.

i've reloaded the game like 3 times, started from a different save point... almost wondering if i should just restart my whole game... i'm not super far in and i didn't really explore norway... bleh
Did you find a fix?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wouldn't you have to buy it on both though? By simply having a Cross-save on Ubisoft Connect, that will entitle you to download the game on Ps5 or XSX and continue playing there?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Did you find a fix?
no. i just started over and spent the day exploring norway. so, the fix is, don't play that part of the game yet.

edit: i just saw on reddit, some people were having the same issue and that changing your world settings from low to ultra fixed it. i haven't tried it yet so i can't say whether it works or not. change world settings to ultra, let the cutscene play out without skipping anything, then it should load properly. one guy said his rig wasn't capable of running it at ultra so after the cutscene his game crashed. he put it back to normal and even though he had to watch the cutscene again, it worked.

Last edited:

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Had a few bugs as well in the first few hours - the sound bug though is by far the worst, and the mixing and implementation is putrid. Every time I use my wireless headphones it stutters every minute or so. Speakers and it's fine. There is just zero depth to the sound in this game and it's pretty jarring as there doesn't seem to be any weight behind anything you do.

Like I posted in the WD Legion thread - fucking ubisoft man. Janky mother fuckers.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Had a few bugs as well in the first few hours - the sound bug though is by far the worst, and the mixing and implementation is putrid. Every time I use my wireless headphones it stutters every minute or so. Speakers and it's fine. There is just zero depth to the sound in this game and it's pretty jarring as there doesn't seem to be any weight behind anything you do.

Like I posted in the WD Legion thread - fucking ubisoft man. Janky mother fuckers.

Haven’t had any of the crackling issues and other stuff I’ve seen posted, except the mixing issue. Barely anything seems levelized and swings from loud to soft mid conversations with back ground taking over, etc...

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
You have to be kidding me. No alternate control preset like in origins and odyssey? Come on.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok I just won the drinking game first try. SKOL!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users