2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Is he going to pass block for us? Or throw the ball? Or even better play defense? We have a good to great WR core... we need this cancer like i need another hole in my fucking head.

That's pretty much how I feel about him coming to the 9ers. Unless he can play cornerback, he'd do more harm than good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think cancer might be overstating it, but he's definitely a top tier diva. Which was fine during his early years because he had the production and highlight reels to justify it.

An injury prone diva who doesn't produce? I think Vontaze Burfict is more likely to play this year than OBJ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was really hoping the Browns would just eat his contract this season, then give him a bucket of water and a mop.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok. That was...funny.

Can someone explain WHY the Browns are releasing this dude?
Because he's an injury prone diva who doesn't produce?

Or if you mean what caused the current rift, OBJ's dad posted a dishonest video showing a bunch of times OBJ was open but Mayfield didn't pass to him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ok. That was...funny.

Can someone explain WHY the Browns are releasing this dude?
He doesnt want to play there. They dont really use him either. Locker room diva. Couldnt trade him so this is basically the next step.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
OBJ hasn't been good since his injury and is obviously team cancer. No way the Rams pick him up, we have a set top 3 WR core and he'd just cause friction for probably no gain,

I doubt any non possible playoff team will pick him up because he'll probably threaten to not play. Of course now with an extra team making the playoffs tons of teams are still fighting for that last position.

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
It's so confusing why he isn't ever targeted, except that when he is actually targeted he won't even go up with 2 fucking hands for the ball.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
In other news, Aaron Rodgers is pissing off the woke crowd, and I am here for all of it!

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
A-Aron making me a fan after all these years. r/nfl is losing their shit over this. Nation of brain washed morons.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They should probably just put it straight up in the contract that pro athletes aren't allowed to drive cars on public roads. Give them unlimited use of a black car service in every city and let them drive their Ferrari on closed tracks, but no driving on the roads, especially at night.

Jerrah used to do that with Pac Man Jones. Had a chaperone assigned to him all the time when off field who's job it was to drive him around and fade the heat for any trouble he caused. It didn't work. Pac Man wound up attacking the guy in a bathroom of a strip club. I think he did that with another player too, just can't recall the name.

He merely got a bullshit treatment that he knew was entirely bullshit but would allow him to legitimately claim he was immunized.

It is brilliant and I wish there were similar ways to stick it to the vaccine mandate faggots for us everyday Joes.

I wonder if my company would accept whatever paperwork he got from the hippy. I'd totally do it. And the treatment probably isn't any more bullshit than the clot shots, but 100% safer.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine the packers are preparing for a massive fine and some lost pick(s)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Twitter is definitely a hilarious read right now. Whether you agree with Rodgers or not, the popcorn is definitely flowing.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Rogers is done inGreen bay after this year.

when he’s traded to the WFT, if they can straighten out what should be a top 10 defense does that make them a contender?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
This Rodgers shit is amazing. Dude just went full no fucks given.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
OBJ is a serious cancer, and yeah the video his dad posted was a little tailored to look as bad as it can be...but it's truth that Baker has missed him on potential big plays the entire time he's been there (when healthy).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
So I wonder, will the league fine the Packers, Rodgers, or both? Will they suspend anyone over this? And if they don't, can they even enforce their protocols at all for any un-vaxed player? Or will it just be the Rodgers treatment?

Man, so many layers to this onion. Feels almost like a WWE storyline