2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I suppose that is true, but there are still issues that concern me. Such as Aiyuk going from having such a strong season last year, what appeared to be a great camp early on, and now suddenly in the doghouse. Spending a 2nd round pick on a Guard who couldn't even get into the starting lineup, instead of using that pick on a CB which was clearly a much greater need.

The 49ers defense is THIN. If they can keep everyone from here on out with zero injuries, they may be able to stay around a top 15 defense. The chances of the 49ers defense sustaining zero injuries the rest of the way? Slim to none is my guess.

Hopefully the offense can carry them.

Chargers flash backs here. Wasting so many 2nd and 3rd rounders on linemen that never panned out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I already like the Mannings better than whatever whoever else is talking about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Manning mode has too much internet chat delay for good flow, but I like the concept.

Are they really broadcasting the director audio?

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I like it because it's good if you're watching it in the background while playing video games, and most MNF games are shit anyway.

If it were my team, I would watch the regular broadcast and be totally tuned in.

Right now both QB's look like shit; Lamar is scared to throw and Carr is missing everything.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like it so far outside of the 3 minute Harbaugh ordered a PBJ tangent, just went on to long

Zzen

Potato del Grande
How does MNF put together such consistently terrible booths?

Granted, these guys aren’t as bad as the Tessitore / Booger debacle, but they’re still…not good.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Packers should have traded him away this offseason and got a kings ransom for him.

Edit: Also, people are fucking terrible

Rodgers looks like an Eastern European arms dealer.

How should I bid on Mitchell for my fantasy team. I bid $20 but he might be the waiver pickup of the season. Even though I also have Sermon already on the roster.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The 49ers defense is THIN.

The secondary and linebackers are thin. The line has a lot of depth. Shanahan and Lynch are in love with the D line and Jordan Willis who looked like a stud in preseason will be coming back from suspension halfway through the season to replace whoever got hurt in the first half of the season. They choose to skimp on the secondary figuring if you have a nasty pass rush then a mediocre secondary is good enough. We'll see how that works out for them.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Does Carr wear eyeliner, or are his eyes just naturally all faggy like that?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Does Carr wear eyeliner, or are his eyes just naturally all faggy like that?
He has the most beautiful eyes in the NFL. He might not make the hall of fame or win a superbowl but no one can take that away from him.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao .... Listening to the Mannings and Wilson bag on them for using a hard count was priceless

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
what a weird ass ending

EDIT Wilson is like finally, I gotta go