2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
There is so much going on in that video lol. The Vikings are in a state of shock and the 1-10-1 Lions are celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. Good to see though.

The Lions DID win the Super Bowl, and thats not the first time in recent memories Vikings players have left a field in a state of shock like that...

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
God dammit Ravens.

Not that I give a crap if the Ravens win or lose, I am just grumbling Darth Bill has pulled the Patriots to the #1 seed in the AFC already.

(Yeah, yeah, the Patriots had a ton of Covid opt-outs, and every intelligent observer thought they would significantly improve this year, but I feel bad for how short the Bills' reign was.)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is so much going on in that video lol. The Vikings are in a state of shock and the 1-10-1 Lions are celebrating like they just won the Super Bowl. Good to see though.
I think most people who ever played sports can relate.

On winning teams its always great to pick up the W but you get used to it. Even championships sometimes dont feel as good as just not having that dejected feeling of losing week after week and finally getting to taste a win and some happiness. Driving for hours sometimes just to lose again? Goddamn that shit feels awful.

One thing though, being on a team who is absolute shit you will find the people who really want to win, show up every week, practice hard, pick up their teammmates etc...and also find the people who are fucking quitters real fast. Sports really does emulate life in so many ways and kids who never play I feel really miss out on some important life lessons.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
EXCELLENT.............. SUCKED rooting for the Steelers, but, it worked. Now to root for the broncos.......

Pressure is on now for the pats tomorrow. time for the champ or chump call.

Beat bills the champ side get the lean, for 2 weeks until the Colts game.

Colts playing real good lately.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I know this feeling. I cried tears of joy when this happened:

Its like dying of thirst in a desert and you find some dirty, muddy water in an oasis; you'll probably look back at it as some of the best water you've ever had.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Utnayan Utnayan wellness check?

5wqx1c.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
lol, this is fantastic. Fucking NFL doesn't even know their own rules.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The penalty stuff is just so frustrating, and of course when you lose it feels like it's even worse. But man on that last drive they had a couple go against them, and then there was a pretty bad hold against Sherfield in the end zone.

But at the end of the day, the 49ers are lucky to even have been in a position to tie the game. Jimmy threw 2 terrible picks, and they lost a fumble on the opening kickoff return.
Some of those calls were bullshit but the 9ers deserved to lose. They didn't just shoot themselves in the foot, they took aim and emptied the magazine into their foot. What a frustrating game to watch.

• 1Solidarity

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, TJ Watt is leading Myles Garrett in sacks 16 to 14 with missing 2.5 games this season. He's likely to break Strahan's sack record prior to 16 games at this pace.

Tonight he also joined Reggie White as the only other player to ever have 13 sacks in 4 straight seasons.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Damn, TJ Watt is leading Myles Garrett in sacks 16 to 14 with missing 2.5 games this season. He's likely to break Strahan's sack record prior to 16 games at this pace.

Tonight he also joined Reggie White as the only other player to ever have 13 sacks in 4 straight seasons.
Scary to think he might be better than JJ. The Bosa and Watt families need to breed a super hybrid that'll go on to have 30 sacks in a season.

• 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So yea Jimmy G couple of picks, Locket with backbreaking score, Im a goddamned clairvoyant.

These are literally the two conditions I predicted would cost the 49ers this game.

This will end up costing them if they end up in a close battle for the 7th seed. Seattle had a 1% chance of making playoffs before this game.

Last edited:

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This will end up costing them if they end up in a close battle for the 7th seed. Seattle had a 1% chance of making playoffs before this game.
Why would you even want to see them in the playoffs? This is not a good 49ers team, and making it to the playoffs just to get bounced in the 1st round, just so they can say they made the playoffs, is dumb.