2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd love to see him be a starter again for someone for his fun level, kinda like Fitzmagic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's hard not to like Minshew, even though he sucks. Fitz is a very good comparison.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bronco's Failed me! However, Patriots have all the tie breakers currently in the AFC.
KC's offense still looks...OFF/Not Right.

some MNF facts for this year:

home team is 11-1 and 9-3 vs the spread this year.

which is why i am slightly worried, Still say Patriots win tonight though.

han-solo-star-wars.gif

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its funny how the NFL works. Here we are into the deep waters of the season and guess who sits at the top of their conference? New England with a rookie QB lol.

If they win tonight all bets are off and they could definitely make a run. If they wouldnt have lost those heartbreakers to Miami and Dallas they would be a 10-2 team.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
They almost beat the bucs too. Missed field goal for the lead with about a minute left in the game. Those mishaps go their way and they would be 11-1 right now. Scary thought.

Wind is going to kill the pass tonight 30-45mph winds w/ snow showers. PATS win if they can run the ball. Bet the under imo. The o/u was at 40 at 6pm

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Buffalo stacking line pats HAVE to throw it going right to left once in a while

Or break it for 64 yds...

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NFL refs are actually just the worst. There has to a conspiracy to call as many flags as possible no other game is like this its crazy.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Play action right now would be killer buffalo has 10 in the box every play, they won't but it would work damn it!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Imagine putting 10 guys in the box to stop the run and still get run over every play.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I look at the Pats and their rookie QB looking to dominate the NFL again. Then I look at teams like Pitt, Washington, and NO and wonder how they could have missed so hard? All the analysts said he was a perfect fit with the Pats but was Big Ben looking that good this offseason? Fitztragic? Mr. Krabs while getting his eyes worked on? Ugh, hate to see them back.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I look at the Pats and their rookie QB looking to dominate the NFL again. Then I look at teams like Pitt, Washington, and NO and wonder how they could have missed so hard? All the analysts said he was a perfect fit with the Pats but was Big Ben looking that good this offseason? Fitztragic? Mr. Krabs while getting his eyes worked on? Ugh, hate to see them back.
I think too many teams are retarded about these run threat QBs. That's really the only reason to pass ok the best most accurate pocket passer in the draft. It's pretty stupid.

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Has there ever been a situation where the QB threw just three passes a full game?

• 1Like