2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wow he really is boom or bust.

Sounds like a good tradeoff to me. He'll only get better at that coverage thing. You can't coach the ball hawking.

Oh and lets be honest, if not for the yards against him, everyone would be afraid to throw his way. So it works in his favor.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow there are a lot of salty Chiefs fans on the Internet. First time I've ever heard of the refs / NFL wanting the Bengals to win. It really is a whole new world.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Tom to Bruce, “Request denied”
Probably more a combination of optics and not wanting some other team to snap him up for the playoffs who is crazy/desperate enough to take him (cough Rams). He is the R. Kelly of the NFL. Way too many wakandans love the guy for whatever reason.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh and lets be honest, if not for the yards against him, everyone would be afraid to throw his way. So it works in his favor.
I mean offenses keep targeting him because they think the yards he gives up are worth the risk of interception.

• 3Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sounds like a good tradeoff to me. He'll only get better at that coverage thing. You can't coach the ball hawking.

Like a lot of things Cowboys, its a gamble that looks good but could come up snake eyes at a critical moment. Worth noting that most of his picks were against shitbird teams, wheras Micah Parsons is a beast in every game he plays. God help me I actually hope the Pokes win round one so Rodgers can humiliate that guy (and McDoofus).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Man this game is one of the worst advertisements I’ve ever seen for the NFL

Two dogshit qbs in prime time

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Wow there are a lot of salty Chiefs fans on the Internet. First time I've ever heard of the refs / NFL wanting the Bengals to win. It really is a whole new world.

Fucking Bengals. Refs always bailing them out.

Edit- I can't believe how fast Baker has gone down the toilet. I'd trust Blaine Gabbert more at this point to pull out a win.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't really seem like the Browns are even trying, including the coaching staff, just going through the motions

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He's injured. I don't know why they've continued to let him play.
Unless the injury is CTE it's not an excuse for his play. He just makes awful decisions. Like being injured and ramming head first in to an out of bounds defender while running the ball.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Does he really break it if it happens in the 17th game? I’m back and forth about it since he did miss 2 games. On the other hand, in Strahan’s time, the season ended tonight.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Does he really break it if it happens in the 17th game? I’m back and forth about it since he did miss 2 games. On the other hand, in Strahan’s time, the season ended tonight.

17 games is going to become the new standard. These records will count just like the 16 game records count after we went from 14 games.

• 3Like