2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I mean offenses keep targeting him because they think the yards he gives up are worth the risk of interception.
They have to delude themselves. They all think they have an ace up their sleeve.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Farve laid down in front of Strahan without even trying to get away to give him the record

Yep. I consider Watt tied right now so I'm also hoping he takes that title next week.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Farve laid down in front of Strahan without even trying to get away to give him the record

I looked it up and it was worse than I initially thought. He called a play to give him the record. Game was won, he just needed to milk the clock, so he called a rollout to strahan's side. In the video I found, I can't even tell if the TE tried to block him.

Favre should be given the Pete Rose treatment for that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I looked it up and it was worse than I initially thought. He called a play to give him the record. Game was won, he just needed to milk the clock, so he called a rollout to strahan's side. In the video I found, I can't even tell if the TE tried to block him.

Favre should be given the Pete Rose treatment for that.
The Strahan sack record is viewed the same as the Bonds HR record. It's in the books, but anyone who actually saw those things happen in real time know there was massive amount of shenanigans going on.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The guy who trademarked all the good redskin names is a hero.

Washington Admirals redirects to WFT website

It goes to virgina sports for me. UVA Cavs I think.

But I can live with the name Washington Criminals.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
lol washington generals. I was hoping they'd use that one.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Browns-Bengals game may well resemble a pre-season game if Bengals have nothing to play for.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Browns-Bengals game may well resemble a pre-season game if Bengals have nothing to play for.

I think there is still some seeding at play. But if the Titans likely beat the Texans on Saturday I'm not sure how much the Bengals will care.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I don't get why he was even playing last night. Ya, your tough, getting sacked nine times, wooo. Not smart play by the team unless maybe they are gonna ditch him in the off season

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking around with the playoff simulator and there are so many fucking scenarios still up in the air. The Bengals have the possibility to play six or seven different teams.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steelers only gotta beat the Ratbirds and then the Trevor Lawrences need to beat the Colts. Eazy peazy!

• 1Worf

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Lets go Raiders! Just have to win this last game!! Just win baby!
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders
Sunday Night Football aught to be a good game unless the Raiders just shit up. I have faith in Carr & Co. and the Defense has been playing well. KRA KRA KRA!

Last edited:
  • 2Like