2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Why is the pic of the Browns?

Also this. Ouch. I knew it was bad but not this bad.

cba6293631c81cb03c81929e9f366f595b1a6331.jpeg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals officially resting players for Sunday's game. Battle of the Ohio Backups.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
FIQsrBMXoAE5_Gp

Cowboys #1 again!
Thank you for proving the Cowboys are always playing against the other team + refs. Good of you to finally acknowledge it. Rams just a couple places up from the Cowboys, so you know our pain.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fuckin' Steelers always getting the ref benefit.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, it's like this team has the 2nd best record in the league or something. Imagine if we had a QB that didn't turn the ball over 3 times a game.
Fear not. The entirety of the 49ers secondary, outside of Josh Norman, is on the Covid list. Think you guys are going to be OK.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Which is why I made sure to put his name in there.

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
No way they can move the SB in that short amount of time?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fear not. The entirety of the 49ers secondary, outside of Josh Norman, is on the Covid list. Think you guys are going to be OK.

Josh Norman is a warrior! You guys need to reward his determination to play with a new 4 yr contract. Washington never regretted it, just ask Merrith.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
No way they can move the SB in that short amount of time?

No one wears masks at any of the indoor events I've been to except a couple people. Why do they keep pushing guidelines no one follows?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ball control and letting the Rams fuck themselves by being cute has worked 5 times in a row now. Frankly, even if we win this matchup I fear you'll end up the 7th seed and we'll have to play you again the next fucking week. I fucking can't stand that shit.

No one wears masks at any of the indoor events I've been to except a couple people. Why do they keep pushing guidelines no one follows?

#fOlLoWtHeScIeNce$!$@!$

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Gets more interdasting....

Dude has a beef for all his craziness.

An MRI on Monday revealed broken bone fragments, a ligament torn from the bone and cartilage loss

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gets more interdasting....

Dude has a beef for all his craziness.

An MRI on Monday revealed broken bone fragments, a ligament torn from the bone and cartilage loss
Coach denied on national television that he knew about my ankle. That's 100% inaccurate. Not only did he know I missed several games with the injury, he and I exchanged texts days before the game where he clearly acknowledged my injury. He obviously knew I was on the injury list. And the GM acknowledged after the game in text messages to my camp that I did tell coach about my ankle pain on Sunday.

I mean if this isn't a total fabrication from a looney tune and these text messages/medical records really exist then I'd say there's a good chance Arians will lose his job over this. Especially if he can provide any kind of proof that they really tanked him up with a painkiller before the game.

Honestly I'd say it's like 50/50 that he's making it all up but if he isn't it will be a pretty epic scandal.

• 1Like