2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Maybe this new Packers defense will gel later in the season, and I think they win the division, but they will have a hard time getting out of the wildcard round.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That pass was nowhere close to catchable. Shit fucking call, not like they need the refs help when Jared Goof is dropping snaps.

Hosix

All labs matter!
AF2FAA60-A9CD-447E-8DB8-E2B080CC83BD.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lions should be force feeding Swift and working play action off of that. Goof came out for the second half here. Less than 10 carries late in the 4th?

gak

<Gold Donor>
Damn not even showing us the replay the injury was so bad. Now I really want to see it.
I rewound before the commercial and you could see a glimpse of the foot pointed the wrong way, maybe flopped around a little too, I forget.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kevin King must have pictures of Gutenkunst fucking a dead cow while wearing a Bears Jersey to keep his job. Adams has clearly lost a step. Rodgers still has the talent, but the will and good decision making is falling off, probably because he is checked out.

If Stafford was still a Lion instead of Goof under center, the Lions would have won last night easily. Goof literally handed us the game. Packers will win this division the same way the Washington Football Team won the NFC Least last year. If the Lions can keep Goof from throwing the ball and get a second WR worth a shit, they are going to be decent next year. That trade with the Rams is going to go down as the second worst trade in league history, right behind the Herchel Walker trade.