2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
At no time on this planet was calling the head of your organization "a faggot" in writing acceptable.
This is not a leftist agenda, this is basic shit about how to keep a good job especially one in the public eye.

He wasn't with the NFL at the time, so try to make a less retarded point. There are multiple legitimate arguments to be made and you managed to face palm with some retarded shit.

If anyone of any other demographic had emailed similar things years ago when they weren't even with the NFL it would have been excused and forgiven as an opportunity to learn blah blah blah.

That double standard is absolutely fueled by leftist ideology.

You are a homo.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Another straight white man ruined by leftist retards for telling the truth. Sure, what he said was "insensitive", but notice how every time it's a liberal, black felon or some dyke soccer player it's an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and time to move on?

If it's a straight white man, though, then literal Hitler and the only remedy is to lose your career and be cancelled from life for not conforming to the leftist woke orthodoxy.

I was softening and starting to watch some football again. But nope. Fuck the outrage brigade and woke NFL. I won't support a league that hates my very existence and thinks everyone but people who look like me should be cancelled for hurry words.
Fuck yea man cancel the nfl hard bro. So strong, so brave.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To think I was up 60 in fantasy against Lamar and Taylor tonight. At least it's turned into an exciting game, I guess.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wouldn't really call it choking outside of their FG kicker.

Both of their starting corners went out, makes it pretty fucking easy as an OC to attack which is what they did. Soon as the 1st CB went out Brown got a 50 yard td on the new guy, then when Rhodes went out it was easy pickings.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine having that kick gift-wrapped for you by a personal foul from a room-temperature IQ retard and missing it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fitting for this weekends kicking overall, he does seem to be hurt tho

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That is a lot of passing yards for both QBs

C. Wentz
25-35, 402 YDS, 2 TD

L. Jackson
37-43, 442 YDS, 4 TD

• 1Mother of God

Ome

Molten Core Raider
As far as Gruden being fired this might not be such a bad thing. The first time they got rid of Gruden it allowed for our offense to go to the next level the following season. If I recall correctly that was the Gannon mvp season where he set records and we were going wild offensively. Gruden to me was holding the team back due to way too much power. Kinda glad he provided the out to escape his contract. This does not mean I agree with the cancel culture agenda at all.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
As far as Gruden being fired this might not be such a bad thing. The first time they got rid of Gruden it allowed for our offense to go to the next level the following season. If I recall correctly that was the Gannon mvp season where he set records and we were going wild offensively. Gruden to me was holding the team back due to way too much power. Kinda glad he provided the out to escape his contract. This does not mean I agree with the cancel culture agenda at all.

You mean the year Gruden left and then beat the Raiders in the Superbowl? Then the Raiders didn't have a winning season for over a decade... Yeah but those Rich Gannon 4800 yards!

I was never a big fan of Gruden, but it was never him holding the Raiders dysfunctional system back.

My guess is the Raiders will implode, as is their nature. Remember when Carr wouldn't kneel for BLM faggotry and his all black offensive line seemed unhappy and Carr was forced to stand awkwardly next to them in solidarity as they kneeled and coincidence of all coincidences Carr starts taking a ton of hits after that and the team seemed distracted and their season goes straight into the shitter.

I expect that to be how this team reacts. Shitter, as always, just sooner than normal and with juicier drama.

Or sure maybe this will unleash Carr and they'll lose the Superbowl before a decade of losing seasons. A fan can dream!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
HOLY SHIT SOME STUPID FAGGOT TRIED TO "MAN GRUDEN WAS THE PROBLEM OUR BEST YESR EVER WAS WHEN HE LEFT AND WON A SUPERBOWL, ODELAY VATOS OAKLAND I FUCK MY SISTER"

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It’s all about Gruden at the moment but I can’t imagine this is even remotely over. This is a byproduct of the WFT thing and what’s still to come for the rest of the 650k emails

• 1Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
We lost that 2002 superbowl for a ton of crazy reasons. Facing our former coach who knew everything about our team and players, not changing our calls that Gruden obviously knew, our pro bowl center getting hammered in TJ 2 days before the game and going mia. There is a reason Gannon got picked off a record number of times in that game. And I stand by what I said. We didn't make it to the Superbowl until the year after Gruden left because the offense was allowed to run through Gannon. As for what happened next it involved Gannon getting hurt the following year never to play again and Al Davis malfunctioning more and more over the years.