2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is kind of fucked up. Those emails should not have been released. Period.

Now that they are released, of course Gruden should lose his job. Even 10 years ago, you didn't say derogatory shit like that about players for what essentially is your livelihood indirectly. Never mind putting that shit to email. What idiots on both ends.

NOW? Him as a coach? Players will probably not want to play for the guy. He had to go. Especially with mediocre results and that contract.
Go back ten years on this forum or frankly any other private discussion. Ready to be crucified for an off color comment from a private conversation? Because that's the precedent set here. And frankly, calling someone a faggot did not result in a mountain of pussyhurt back ion the day, unless apparently if your name is Roger Goodell. And saying someone has big fucking lips is not automatically racist. People have been making that crack on Mick Jagger for fucking half a century. This was a hit job because Goodell wanted Gruden's head on a pike for calling him a pussy faggot, which we all agree he pretty much is. Ten years ago this would have gotten him a fine and shit on, at most.

All you need to know about this situation is that they are pulling Gruden off the TB Ring of Honor, meanwhile OJ is still in spot one on the Bills Wall of Honor. And Randy Moss, the mother fucker who drove around with a meter maid clinging for life on the hood of his car and mooned the Lambeau fans crying on TV was peak fucking virtue point farming and gaslighting. This was meant to take Gruden out for a petty revenge. And maybe to send a message to the owners that he has the dirt to fuck them over if he wants. Everyone else is along for the ride to farm virtue points with the woke crowd.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Ok you just confirmed you are one of those people in life that you just ignore because stupidity reigns supreme. Yes winning playoff games and more is the whole fucking point you idiot. Its the measure of success for teams in every sport I can think of. Gruden wasn't even getting us to the playoffs at all. ZERO trips! Glad you no longer follow football because you are the type of guy who would have gotten stomped out in the Black Hole.

It's the fact your bar for success with the fucking perennial loser Raiders is winning playoff games "and more" that is so retarded. A decade of losing records and you think the problem is Gruden wasn't taking the sack of shit Raiders to Superbowls. Guys, when it comes to the Raiders if you aren't winning playoff games you just aren't living up to expectations!

You dumb fucking retard, yes, exactly, winning playoff games "and more" is the hope and goal, and the Raiders for 20 fucking years were so far from that it's absurd that's your measuring stick for success. Raiders have been chasing instant gratification for decades and shitting the bed because of it, and retards like you fall for it every time.

And now that Gruden is gone in a mess of drama you think, what, now is their time to shine? Now they can go back to going deep in the playoffs or some shit? Now that the only coach for several decades that even gave them that chance because he managed to counter the dysfunctional culture has been run out of town... Profit$$$

Jumping back and forth between hopium and copium like a good Raiders fan.

Then you're gonna internet tough guy some insult about how I'd get stomped out of the black hole? Got me good, Farva!

I'm assuming Black Hole is you girl's nickname.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As a Raiders fan it was pretty easy giving up the NFL years ago. I guess I'm the lucky one. Some of you in this thread, though? Yikes . Guess it's harder for some.

Be nice if more people just said they didn't give a shit about the politics instead of twisting themselves in knots rationalizing it or pretending the real issued are just, what, salty Raiders fans who thought Gruden was gonna win a Superbowl?

Reminds me of my boomer inlaws. Complain for hours on end about the NFL going to shit and disrespecting America... then are glued to the TV. But my grandpa in law makes a point of turning down the commercials, especially the NFL is queer one! Shows them!

So, sure, the easy copium response is pretending someone like me cares a ton about the thing you still care about and I'm just butt hurt. Or that I'm just upset my team lost their coach. That's the real issue, people who vocally disagree with the leftist rot ruining America when you're content just muting the commercials saying the sport you love is queer and pretending everything is fine.

Stop supporting this faggot shit along side faggots like @Nester and @BrutulTM or you just end up a faggot by association. Shunning this faggot shit is the only way weight start getting politics-free, quality football again, but nope, faggots just keep enabling them.

Popsicle none of this helps anyone figure out if Miami's coaching staff are going to stop being morons and realize that Myles Gaskin is the best running back they have and to stop this weird back and forth shit with him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lamar Jackson quietly threw for 440 yards on a 86% completion, with 50 yards rushing and FOUR touchdowns.

Jackson has more total yards gained by himself than the 49ers do as a team.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Jackson will, in all likelyhood, be MVP this year. And he will easily deserve to be. The Ravens would not have two wins to rub together without him doing what he does. I am not a fan of running QBs as a long term solution, but he might be the exception to the rule.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jackson is definitely exciting to watch but man, every weekend I cringe thinking he is gonna get hurt and he still hasn't done a contract. He needs to get a fricken agent and get that shit done.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Watching a sports show. They showed that Kyler murray had the shortest odds in vegas to win MVP and I was like, "Wait, is that a midget joke?" Maybe not but I still worfed IRL.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Fadaar

That guy
Jackson is definitely exciting to watch but man, every weekend I cringe thinking he is gonna get hurt and he still hasn't done a contract. He needs to get a fricken agent and get that shit done.

we're all sitting here thinking "please don't get RG3'd"

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Schefter used Allen as a source for stories and would send him a copy to edit before he broke stories. The best part is people calling for him to be fired because that’s not professional journalism, in the year of our god 2021 journalist are calling out other journalists over sports reporting of all things lol. Wait until these people hear about ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox/CNN they will lose their shit… never mind jk.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Schefter used Allen as a source for stories and would send him a copy to edit before he broke stories. The best part is people calling for him to be fired because that’s not professional journalism, in the year of our god 2021 journalist are calling out other journalists over sports reporting of all things lol. Wait until these people hear about ABC/CBS/NBC/Fox/CNN they will lose their shit… never mind jk.

No they wont... the 4th estate lost its way a long long time ago

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Id expect there to be some funny emails from multiple reporters trying to bro down with allen and talk all kinds of random shit about people in an attempt to be friends and get the inside infos.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No they wont... the 4th estate lost its way a long long time ago
That’s the joke lol, all these “journalist” acting shocked and outraged that Schefter was violating journalistic ethics by letting Allen edit his stories when “journalists” literally just make shit up and claim to have sources familiar with the thinking to post any damn hit piece they want these days is down right comical.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anything that shits on Bruce Allen more is good in my book. Fuck that asshole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
My take was always that Jackson may have 4.3 speed now, but will he still have 4.3 speed in the playoffs after a dozen more weeks of taking hits in the regular season? Probably not.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
haha wow. I guess you can depend on a faggot to be a faggot.

He is just making it worse for himself because now his teamates are going to respect him even less. Sucking cock is one thing, but taking a mental health day because your former coach said hurty words in a e-mail is unforgivable.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Whatever. He had a chance to attend a super orgy and this was just the excuse he chose.

• 1Worf