2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Why not just answer the questions? Do you have a son you watch football with and/or at what age do you believe it's best to talk to him about the NFL being queer and trans?

Trust me dude. Talking to you about any topic is the last thing I want to do.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jon Gruden was cancelled for political bullshit infecting the NFL, but strangely all the other emails remain unreleased. I'm ok with the discussion, don't engage him if you aren't. Pretty simple.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Jon Gruden was cancelled for political bullshit infecting the NFL, but strangely all the other emails remain unreleased. I'm ok with the discussion, don't engage him if you aren't. Pretty simple.

WInston Churchill said "A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." The guy posts the same culture war shit over and over all day long. There are multiple threads dedicated to his bullshit and they are full of like minded people who will make him feel like a bro for posting it. He doesn't need to do it in this thread just because the two worlds occasionally touch.

• 2Faggotry

Sterling

El Presidente
Right there's a difference between a short derail for something like this, but dude beats everything into the ground.

• 2Faggotry

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
WInston Churchill said "A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." The guy posts the same culture war shit over and over all day long. There are multiple threads dedicated to his bullshit and they are full of like minded people who will make him feel like a bro for posting it. He doesn't need to do it in this thread just because the two worlds occasionally touch.
and he's basically responding to you because you're engaging him. It's the same shit that happens in other threads that makes them unreadable.

Ignore it and move on. I don't mind the discussion at all because it IS about this NFL season.

• 2Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
And you just came here and shitted up a thread that for the most part has avoided all the political bullshit infecting threads on this board.
Popsicledumb said it best just put him on ignore. I hadn't yet but since he's just going to continue rambling like a moron I'm gonna just take his advice and free myself from the shackles of his stupidity!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So I've been called to parachute in here. /sigh

If the political shit is relevant to the NFL it can stay. If you don't like the political shit, don't engage with those who post it. Ignore is your friend.

That being said, popsicledeath popsicledeath

ohtgMxx.gif

• 1Worf

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I think this topic is 100% true. I agree completely that it was a hit job. Possibly even a warning to others to get in line because we have the goods on the rest of you as well. The thing with Popsicle is he takes it to a whole other level of downs...Hey you guys, what about the children!!! Rambling on like Sloth on a bad day. We all know a troll when we see one. You never feed the trolls.

• 1Faggotry

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Don't see tonights game being very competitive but maybe I'll be surprised

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And you just came here and shitted up a thread that for the most part has avoided all the political bullshit infecting threads on this board.
The only reason this thread has avoided it is because we collectively stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything is fine so we can keep watching our sportsball game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I think this topic is 100% true. I agree completely that it was a hit job. Possibly even a warning to others to get in line because we have the goods on the rest of you as well. The thing with Popsicle is he takes it to a whole other level of downs...Hey you guys, what about the children!!! Rambling on like Sloth on a bad day. We all know a troll when we see one. You never feed the trolls.

• 1Solidarity

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Eagles fans - you think Philly can put up a better fight than Miami? Or is this going to be another Madden-like game for Brady?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
So I've been called to parachute in here. /sigh

If the political shit is relevant to the NFL it can stay. If you don't like the political shit, don't engage with those who post it. Ignore is your friend.

That being said, popsicledeath popsicledeath

View attachment 377278

LOL

You had to come into the thread because some very mature and reasonable adults were upset I was discussing things in accordance with the rules that they just didn't like very much and refused to use the ignore function or their own impulse control. And somehow I'm the faggot?

I thank you for the opportunity, sir.

And to answer to the very concerning accusations I'm just trolling. No, not really, not with the subject/topic. I genuinely wonder how these dumb fucks who can't navigate a thread without being giant cowards calling in daddy-mod manage to navigate watching the NFL with their kids and "the NFL is queer" flashes on the screen....

Are they just sitting there pretending it didn't happen, thankful there isn't some jerk like me there to point it out?

Daddy, what does queer mean?

Well, son, and it is still son, right? Queer is something the NFL cares so much about it's their current branding for children like you to see, but be warned, especially as a white male, if you use the word in an email pointing out the NFL is pushing for more queer players you'll lose your job.
Dad, will I still be cancelled if I become a queer?
Yes, of course, and I'll tell all my friends my kid is the best cheerleader on they's squad!

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 1Faggotry

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Yeah occasionally thats a good thing.

Like when your favorite sport is advertising they're queer? I disagree. All the BLM dinger nonsense, okay maybe just roll your eyes. Giant entertainment corporations that specifically appeal and market towards kids and families openly and intentionally normalizing queer and trans and homosexuality? Red line for me, then again maybe I just don't understand because I don't have kids, which is why I keep asking and nobody wants to talk about that. Is that a good thing?

• 2Picard
  • 1Faggotry

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Like when your favorite sport is advertising they're queer? I disagree. All the BLM dinger nonsense, okay maybe just roll your eyes. Giant entertainment corporations that specifically appeal and market towards kids and families openly and intentionally normalizing queer and trans and homosexuality? Red line for me, then again maybe I just don't understand because I don't have kids, which is why I keep asking and nobody wants to talk about that. Is that a good thing?

Aaand another faggot goes to ignore.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users