2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I could see Arians trying to sit him so he didn't get a performance bonus. Arians is a total fuckin dirtbag and I'll be glad when the cancer finally claps his ass.
Based on what do you form this opinion? Arians is well known for 2 things, 1) no risk it no biscuit and 2) being a players coach.

My speculation would be AB pulling some kind of slave/race card because the coach told him to take a seat and then tried to put him back in the game later. Ain’t no white boi slave owner gonna tell me what to do.

Fadaar

That guy

Chargers also eliminated Browns, Miami, and Denver with the win I think it was

its pretty wild how identical Herbert's stats are this year and last, at least through the first 15 games:

111.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Fucking lol. Completely miss a delay of game, then miss a fumble and don't review it because it's 8 seconds away from being under the 2 minute warning. Oh well, fuck off.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oooh a Sean Mannion @ Packers primetime game. Great call NFL! (I hope this somehow jinxes the fudge Packers)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Wasn't a fumble? You sure about that? Sure looked like he stayed up then the ball came out before his knees or elbow hit.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McFatty with the most brain dead use of timeouts so we can’t challenge a clear fumble. How much does that dipshit get paid?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't seem like a fumble till I saw the replay and definitely appeared to come out early. Not sure if it would of been enough to overturn if he had a challenge

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder which games are gonna get flexed to Saturday next week? Could see Chargers vs Raiders being one, since winner is in, loser goes home.

EDIT pretty cool stat: Kyler Murray in undefeated in ATT Stadium, including high school and college.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
These refs make me feel like a Cowboy Daezuel. I can understand helping out blind people, but do they all have to become refs?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf