2021 AssHat Voting Round 2

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
For an attempted rip on me, there so much failure in it I can believe someone like this is in the "elite gold club". Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes you need to up your standard if you are going to rule over this dribble.
rip? You lead a sheltered life. That was a completely neutral recounting of the facts that led me to vote for you.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't cut carbs or believe they make you fat.

Pointing this out to people got me banned from the weight loss thread

If you think I think that then clearly I'm not posting enough about how I maintain sub ten % body fat year round
no, you skewing the situation to line up with your view, you were specifically banned from the weight loss thread b/c it was the grown up forum and as internet shitlords, it was a place where we can at least help each other out, encourage, and just grow as human beings, sure a har har ribbing amongst friends is fine.

however you actively engaged in bullying, harressment and straight up douche baggery

it was not something as simple as carbs are bad m'kay

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
rip? You lead a sheltered life. That was a completely neutral recounting of the facts that led me to vote for you.
The incompetence in this reply leads me to believe that the gold club is no better than the Sardaukar. Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

Lots of talk about being elite but in the end defeated by rabble rouser from an obscure forum that was able to rally his base and defeat his opposition.

Look at Furry Furry he is the 1st of many to fall in the SportsForum Jihad.

• 1Harrow

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The incompetence in this reply leads me to believe that the gold club is no better than the Sardaukar. Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

Lots of talk about being elite but in the end defeated by rabble rouser from an obscure forum that was able to rally his base and defeat his opposition.

I said I've never made it past the first round because I'm too quality a poster. Holds true even against a very weak opponent like you.

• 1Harrow

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think Ossoi actively campaigning on vote day to be an egregious act as well. I know that going against Lend means you have to pull out all the stops but he's just better than you Ossoi....at everything.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For an attempted rip on me, there so much failure in it I can believe someone like this is in the "elite gold club". Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes you need to up your standard if you are going to rule over this dribble.
Bro, you need to get out of the /sports neighborhood more often. I don't "rule over" the Lords of Gold. The Lords of Gold rule over you and the rest of the plebes. We have always been, and we will always be.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Sigh...

Disappointed Do Me Like That GIF by YO-KAI WATCH

• 1Harrow

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
no, you skewing the situation to line up with your view, you were specifically banned from the weight loss thread b/c it was the grown up forum and as internet shitlords, it was a place where we can at least help each other out, encourage, and just grow as human beings, sure a har har ribbing amongst friends is fine.

however you actively engaged in bullying, harressment and straight up douche baggery

it was not something as simple as carbs are bad m'kay

I'm not going over this again - if you really think my posts there counted as "bullying and harressment" then absolute lolz at coming out as a snowflake.

If you're going to mod "bullying and harressment" whilst doing nothing about straight up quackery, then that says more about you than it does about me.

Ok: "carbs don't make you fat" and "fasting isn't a superpower". There are people that legitimately believe those things and will go to the grave proclaiming them to be true - fuck me for trying to educate them I guess?

And PS good job on ignoring the fact that multiple people I went back and forth WITH (because it always takes two to tango, or in this case FOUR) eventually conceded I was right,

I will take being:

Right, sub ten % body fat and eating carbs over being allowed to post in the weight loss thread

• 2Garbage
  • 2Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I think Ossoi actively campaigning on vote day to be an egregious act as well. I know that going against Lend means you have to pull out all the stops but he's just better than you Ossoi....at everything.
Bet that raftcoon Lendarios Lendarios even has a lower body fat than Ossoi Ossoi .

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm not going over this again - if you really think my posts there counted as "bullying and harressment" then absolute lolz at coming out as a snowflake.

If you're going to mod "bullying and harressment" whilst doing nothing about straight up quackery, then that says more about you than it does about me.

Ok: "carbs don't make you fat" and "fasting isn't a superpower". There are people that legitimately believe those things and will go to the grave proclaiming them to be true - fuck me for trying to educate them I guess?

And PS good job on ignoring the fact that multiple people I went back and forth WITH (because it always takes two to tango, or in this case FOUR) eventually conceded I was right,

I will take being:

Right, sub ten % body fat and eating carbs over being allowed to post in the weight loss thread

Does anyone even respond to you other than to laugh at your WoW nonsense, your stupidity about Brexit, or that you drink dog cum?

I am don't think I have seen a post you have made in which anyone actually engages with you other than to mock and laugh at. In a site full of MMO nerds, weirdos, and misfits you are such a completely unlikable degenerate fuck that most people just wanna see you overdose and die on some dudes coke dick.

You would be better off deleting your account and rerolling as you have ruined your reputation worse than even resident Tranbo.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Chukzombi vs. Tarisk

Furry vs. Muurloen

Hoss vs. Vanessa

lurkingdirk vs. Denamian

Gavinmad vs. James

Tarrant vs. Lightning Lord Rule

Lendarios vs. Ossoi

BoozeCube
vs. Blazin

Lanx vs. Mudcrush Durteet

BrutalTM bs. jayrebb

Sanrith Descartes
vs. popsicledeath

Lithose vs. Aldarion

Bubbles
vs. RobXIII

Xequecal vs. Oblio

Daezuel vs. Tmac

Foler vs. Alkorin

• 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Comrade

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So the weakness in the above two post leads me to believe that there needs to be a Lantinum class of Chad. These Earthly Gold faggots are not worthy of being on top of this forum.
I shared your thoughts with my peers in the Gold threads. I am sure they will be taken in the spirit in which you meant them. I mean, after all we are kind and benevolent rulers, right Hoss Hoss ?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This golds vs. plebs shit is the dumbest drama ingredient ever. The only interesting thing about it is the Stanford prison experiment element going on.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Potato

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This golds vs. plebs shit is the dumbest drama ingredient ever. The only interesting thing about it is the Stanford prison experiment element going on.
I totes agree. Whomever came up with this is a real dick.

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Rimshot

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Does anyone even respond to you other than to laugh at your WoW nonsense, your stupidity about Brexit, or that you drink dog cum?

I am don't think I have seen a post you have made in which anyone actually engages with you other than to mock and laugh at. In a site full of MMO nerds, weirdos, and misfits you are such a completely unlikable degenerate fuck that most people just wanna see you overdose and die on some dudes coke dick.

You would be better off deleting your account and rerolling as you have ruined your reputation worse than even resident Tranbo.

Lol, the reason I can come across is autistic is because I mostly only post when I know I'm right. And you're basically admitting that this site is a hive mind that can't accept anyone with a counter opinion.

I was right about WoW Classic when I argued that APES would get world first MC and everyone else was snorting cocaine off Method dick. Then, my wow classic guild was ranked higher than anyone elses guild except maybe that dude that was in REIGN.

Likewise, I was/am right about everything when it comes to body composition. I mean, imagine trying to argue about what makes you fat with a guy that looks like me. Just absolute peak retarded.

So sure, if it helps you sleep better at night go on laughing at me. I sleep better at night knowing I'm right

• 3Harrow
  • 1GreNeg
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol, the reason I can come across is autistic is because I mostly only post when I know I'm right. And you're basically admitting that this site is a hive mind that can't accept anyone with a counter opinion.
You sure got that Brexit vote and the follow-up deal with the EU right, huh?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I shared your thoughts with my peers in the Gold threads. I am sure they will be taken in the spirit in which you meant them. I mean, after all we are kind and benevolent rulers, right Hoss Hoss ?
I will destroy all of you. Yield me your fealty and proclaim me your Kwisatz Haderach. With my Latium status I will forgive you goodies for past transgressions.

Know that my Jihad will come strong and unforgiving.

So it has been written so it shall be done.

• 1Harrow

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will destroy all of you. Yield me your fealty and proclaim me your Kwisatz Haderach. With my Latium status I will forgive you goodies for past transgressions.

Know that my Jihad will come strong and unforgiving.

So it has been written so it shall be done.
sxsw 2016 hard work GIF by SXSW

• 1Harrow