2021 AssHat Voting Round 3

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tarisk vs. Muurloen - want to see how the bot interacts with a live voting atmosphere in real time

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk - vanessa needs a break from the spotlight

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule - default, bad bracket

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube - reinvented modern dieting. the ONLY person on the forum to interpret things correctly. velociraptor of asshats. quick agile and can skip from thread to thread fast

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM - try harder

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion - phD in asshatery

Bubbles vs. Xequecal - ez

Daezuel vs. Foler - several burly Golds confiscated my ballot for adjudication. F was ruled a D shape with the rest being crossed out and illegible

• 1Harrow
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Muurloen

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion

Bubbles vs. Xequecal

Daezuel vs. Foler

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Mudcrush up in here really trying to buy votes with all his sad, sad Harrows.

Your backroom deals will avail you nothing.

You simply parachute in occasionally to drop stanky takes and bad reactions and then leave. Like a fart in the wind. Begone, sad flatulence.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mudcrush up in here really trying to buy votes with all his sad, sad Harrows.

Your backroom deals will avail you nothing.

You simply parachute in occasionally to drop stanky takes and bad reactions and then leave. Like a fart in the wind. Begone, sad flatulence.
thats just him being him, he's been shitting on the Ancient Civ thread for 4 years. never contributes, just drops his faggotry on everyone. if you call him out, he says you dont like fun.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Tarisk vs. Muurloen - Don't vote for bots.

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk -

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule -

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube -

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM - Don't vote for bots.

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion -

Bubbles vs. Xequecal -

Daezuel vs. Foler -

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Tarisk vs. Muurloen

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube

Bubbles vs. Xequecal

Daezuel vs. Foler

• 1Harrow

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
I don't think I've been active long enough to vote for most these people.
I can say I'd vote for :
Tarisk, but I'm wondering where Bruuce is on the list

• 1Harrow

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Muurloen As a reaction bot we like our own

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk Round 2 took forever, and I want someone not Vanessa to have a shot at the crown

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule The emperor has an An asshat?

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube The dude banged a chick who banged/got eaten out by a dog, if he doesn't win I just don't even know.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM Excessive Harrowing is my schtick

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion He wants it pretty bad, so give him a shot

Bubbles vs. Xequecal I see Bubbles I press the button

Daezuel vs. Foler Even after taking 6 months off he has put in the work this year

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Tarisk vs. Muurloen

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. BrutulTM

Bubbles vs. Xequecal

Daezuel vs. Foler

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don’t get the Aldarion love. I think most of his votes are really “anyone but Sanrith Claus” votes. I am the LePen of FOH.

You got some wires crossed. We're voting for the people we hate most.

• 1Harrow

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
that Xeq guy looks familiar. You know that it's all rigged when go up against the same guy in Ro16 for 2 years in a row, CBA to check 2019 but I wouldn't be surprised

• 2Harrow
  • 1Worf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Tarisk vs. Muurloen - gotta go with someone actually actively asshatting.

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk - riding this irony vote to the moon.

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule - Gavinmad is a dumbass, but not quite an asshat. And not sure how serious the LLR hate is but is funny that some seem genuinely triggered and pleased at getting to vote for him.

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube - Worse than hearing about this weirdos proclivities in unrelated threads are his unfunny posts in response.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM - he'll pretend it doesn't matter if he wins, but his feelings will actually be hurt, which will push him into deeper asshattery, which would be entertaining.

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion - Sanrith is a saint who has never even annoyed another soul, much less habitually to the point of being an asshat! Not sure why he's even in this contest...

Bubbles vs. Xequecal - gotta go with the original who learned nothing from having an entire asshat crown constructed due to him being such a worthless human being.

Daezuel vs. Foler - it was funny for a while, now it's a Farva act with shitty writing so half the time he's just parroting other people.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tarisk vs. Muurloen - Unable to understand the simplest things even when presented with multiple sources of proof otherwise and goes into an alcoholic rage at the drop of a hat.

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk - self-important low humor dude who thinks his stupid asshat tournament is more important than it is (and seeds it in the worst way possible)

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule - has not yet shuttered the site

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube - projects all his life failings on to other people in vitriolic idiocy

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM - don't care in the slightest but think it might give mudcrush a little more happiness

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion - he wants it and this forum clearly means a lot to him in a very sad way

Bubbles vs. Xequecal - horrible spam bot

Daezuel vs. Foler - worthless by every possible measure, voting for him so he has something to hang his hat on in his miserable life

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
that Xeq guy looks familiar. You know that it's all rigged when go up against the same guy in Ro16 for 2 years in a row, CBA to check 2019 but I wouldn't be surprised

It's because lurkingdirk lurkingdirk keeps using the same seeding method that provides shit tier brackets year after year. The post counts are going to line up fairly close year after year. Dirk is like a guy who, when he rotates his tires, he does it 4 times to REALLY MIX IT UP.

• 5Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Tarisk vs. Muurloen

Vanessa
vs. lurkingdirk

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube

Bubbles vs. Xequecal

Daezuel
vs. Foler

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Muurloen -- I think he negged me once without explaining why in a movie thread

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk -- Vanessa wants the attention this would bring

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule -- Probably still needs a new hat

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube -- Revenge for a neg

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM -- Mudcrush Durtfeet is a good boy who did not do anything

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion - I flipped a digital coin

Bubbles vs. Xequecal -- Bubbles doesn't deserve it but Xeq is tired, predictable, and boring now.

Daezuel vs. Foler -- Not the asshat we need but the the asshate we deserve.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
it's always funny when Manessa gets his hopes up by making it farther only to be crushed in a later round. :I'm Fine:
I haven't once gotten my hopes up to win Asshat. Consistent bullshit about me... it's unreal.

A leftist always wins but I gotta say, if I won at least it wouldn't be a person that quits shortly after winning (but I won't, and that's good).

Of course, It'd be tossing more attention to me when you guys claim I get enough of it and what I live for on here... makes 0 sense to vote for me on that basis, but whatever.

• 2Hodjing
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 3 users