2021 AssHat Voting Round 3

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's because lurkingdirk lurkingdirk keeps using the same seeding method that provides shit tier brackets year after year. The post counts are going to line up fairly close year after year. Dirk is like a guy who, when he rotates his tires, he does it 4 times to REALLY MIX IT UP.

Dude, it's an AssHat competition on an obscure forum. Does it really matter?

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Canadian Yes GIF by CBC

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I haven't once gotten my hopes up to win Asshat. Consistent bullshit about me... it's unreal.

A leftist always wins but I gotta say, if I won at least it wouldn't be a person that quits shortly after winning (but I won't, and that's good).

Of course, It'd be tossing more attention to me when you guys claim I get enough of it and what I live for on here... makes 0 sense to vote for me on that basis, but whatever.
Guys, there might be something not totally logical and reasonable in the forum's Annual Asshat competition... can you BELIEVE it? I find the mere notion of impropriety in such a serious occasion as this to be utterly scandalous. That someone as serious and exacting as lurkingdirk lurkingdirk would allow such blatant shenanigans to continue in the hallowed halls of FoH Screenshots -a paragon of seriousness and logic and morality, btw- is frankly appalling.

Lurkingdirk, you should immediately suspend all voting, and redo this sham of a contest to follow Robert's Rules of Order and the Federalist Papers, or face the eternal shame that will surely be heaped upon you by the ghosts of the American Founders as you cook in eternal hellfire. I beg you sir, please remove all of the tomfoolery, poppycock, and pecksniffery from this solemn annual occasion.

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Guys, there might be something not totally logical and reasonable in the forum's Annual Asshat competition... can you BELIEVE it? I find the mere notion of impropriety in such a serious occasion as this to be utterly scandalous. That someone as serious and exacting as lurkingdirk lurkingdirk would allow such blatant shenanigans to continue in the hallowed halls of FoH Screenshots -a paragon of seriousness and logic and morality, btw- is frankly appalling.

Lurkingdirk, you should immediately suspend all voting, and redo this sham of a contest to follow Robert's Rules of Order and the Federalist Papers, or face the eternal shame that will surely be heaped upon you by the ghosts of the American Founders as you cook in eternal hellfire. I beg you sir, please remove all of the tomfoolery, poppycock, and pecksniffery from this solemn annual occasion.

dr-evil-how-about-no.gif

• 8Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Are you kidding me? YES! This is the single most important thread right now on the single most important forum on the internet. Do you even know what obscure means? EVERYONE HERE HAS HEARD OF FOH. It's not fucking obscure.

This thread had some competition from the Rittenhouse Railroading thread, but it picked up steam just as that one was petering out.

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tarisk vs. Muurloen

Vanessa vs. lurkingdirk

Gavinmad vs. Lightning Lord Rule

Ossoi vs. BoozeCube

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. ButulTM

Sanrith Descartes vs. Aldarion

Bubbles vs. Xequecal

Daezuel
vs. Foler

• 1Harrow
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What is LLR & Booze even talking about here? Who was claiming fraud?

Weird~
qOb.gif

• 1Harrow
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users