2021 AssHat Voting Round 4

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If Ossoi wins can his hat be a dog's ass?
s-l400.jpg

Anyone got this McD toy?

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Tarisk vs. Vanessa

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes

Xequecal vs. Foler

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Posting for Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk here is my official mail-in ballot. Accept it or not. As the FOH asshat election chief it is your call to make.

The Hateful Eight:

Tarisk vs. Vanessa – Not sure whomever the fuck Tarisk is to have gotten this far but his run ends here.

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi – Sucks off doggie dicks. ‘Nuf said.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes – The main reason Mud has any chance at all is because 99% of the members here are such thin-skinned pussies that getting a neg causes them actual physical pain. These pussies, like liberals, shouldn’t be allowed the right to vote.

Xequecal vs. Foler – Fuck a duck. Xeq is… Xeq. No denying his magnificence. The only downside to Xeq is that he only shits up /pol and associated threads. If you ignore /general you might not know who he is. Folger on the other hand is second only to Vanessa for sheer proliferation of shit board-wide. I’m going with quantity over quality this round.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - easy, and I know deep down it will bother him if he wins

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - I like Gavin, and I know deep down it will bother Ossoi if he wins. Which he likely will.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - prior to this month, I never would have considered Sanrith an asshat. Now, he's way way up there...but he's doing it on purpose for some unknown retarded reason. Even if he's also doing it on purpose, Mudbutt has been playing slow and steady for years, and it is finally time to recognize that dedication. He won't win, but finalist is still pretty good.

Xequecal vs. Foler - I know deep down it would bother Foler if he won, but he'd play it off all year like he loves it, and I'm not sure I want to watch that. As stated earlier, Xeq will just carry on as normal, and honestly I respect that. However, I hope he finally loses this year to Ossoi, because that's a level of degeneracy that needs to be immortalized.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - what is the fucking point of voting for someone who posts 1 time a month. I get that dude is a huge faggot, but seems very counterproductive

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - Not willing to contribute to Ossois fetish

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - what is the fucking point of voting for someone who posts 1 time a month. I get that dude is a huge faggot, but seems very counterproductive

Xequecal vs. Foler - Just give the trophy to him already

How did 2 reaction bots make it this far? Shits weak

• 2Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa
Gavin
Mudcrush
Foler

All picked with love

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Harrow

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tarisk vs. Vanessa - easy, and I know deep down it will bother him if he wins

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - I like Gavin, and I know deep down it will bother Ossoi if he wins. Which he likely will.

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes - prior to this month, I never would have considered Sanrith an asshat. Now, he's way way up there...but he's doing it on purpose for some unknown retarded reason. Even if he's also doing it on purpose, Mudbutt has been playing slow and steady for years, and it is finally time to recognize that dedication. He won't win, but finalist is still pretty good.

Xequecal vs. Foler - I know deep down it would bother Foler if he won, but he'd play it off all year like he loves it, and I'm not sure I want to watch that. As stated earlier, Xeq will just carry on as normal, and honestly I respect that. However, I hope he finally loses this year to Ossoi, because that's a level of degeneracy that needs to be immortalized.
Xeq is the only one who wore the butt-hat all year, the avatar only goes for a month and then you can take it off if you want to.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
Tarisk vs. Vanessa

Gavinmad vs. Ossoi

Mudcrush Durtfeet vs. Sanrith Descartes (only because Mudcrush seems to want it so badly)

Xequecal vs. Foler

• 1Harrow

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So is LD extending this round so he can add some more mail in ballots or what?

• 1Harrow

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Gavinmad vs. Ossoi - How the fuck has gavin made it this far?

So after posting at least twice "don't give the dude with the best physique on forum any more attention", you finally stopped boosting my profile?

• 1Harrow

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Campaigning in the voting thread is a no no. Don't let Gav advance again via you getting DQed.

• 1Harrow

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Tarisk 18 vs. Vanessa 30 - Vanessa advances

Gavinmad 5 vs. Ossoi 44 - Ossoi advances

Mudcrush Durtfeet 29 vs. Sanrith Descartes 19 - Mudcrush Durtfeet advances

Xequecal 22 vs. Foler 28 - Foler advances

Foler has unseated Xequecal. I think the final round will be epic.

Go here for the next round:

• 1Harrow