2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Packers got a look at what happens when Rodgers goes down and freaked out. You can have the best team in the world but if your franchise QB goes down you end up like the Niners.

Understandable, but stupid if you're really trying to win now with Rodgers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Fuck.... Michael Vick is gonna be 41 years old and he ran a 4.72 40. I feel old as hell now.

• 2Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Packers seem dysfunctional

Which is a crazy comment for a team that played in the NFC championship game 2 years in a row....

Also
4 times in 7 years...

Ok maybe not Dysfunctional. - But QB Drama is hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
QB drama is like baby mama drama. You don't want it and you can't help but stare when other's do have it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
If Rodgers does end up leaving and going to an AFC team that pretty much gives the Bucs a free ride to next year's Super Bowl assuming Brady doesn't die on the field. The whole NFC East is hot dogshit, same with the North if Rodgers is gone, the Saints MIGHT be good but who knows, Falcons and Panthers both trash. The NFC West is the only other division with any semblance of competition in it, and even then I'd only really give the nod to Seattle if they can shore up the defense and actually be consistent on offense for a full season. Yes Daez I just said the Rams are trash.

• 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
If Rodgers does end up leaving and going to an AFC team that pretty much gives the Bucs a free ride to next year's Super Bowl assuming Brady doesn't die on the field. The whole NFC East is hot dogshit, same with the North if Rodgers is gone, the Saints MIGHT be good but who knows, Falcons and Panthers both trash. The NFC West is the only other division with any semblance of competition in it, and even then I'd only really give the nod to Seattle if they can shore up the defense and actually be consistent on offense for a full season. Yes Daez I just said the Rams are trash.

Bro....NFC north has some beasts playing quarterback. Goff? Foles? Red Rocket?!?!? Cousins and Love? Shits about to get real.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

Amazon and the league announced Monday that Prime Video will take over the entire package in 2022, which will make it an 11-season deal through 2032. It was originally supposed to begin in 2023 when the league's new media rights deals kick in.

Hosix

All labs matter!
How far away is Amazon from showing the SB and telling the other networks to get fucked?

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Draft has already improved the Cowboys' roster moves.

• 1Fumble

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol, we beat you with Goof in your stadium and upgraded to fucking Stafford. Don't be dumb.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I knew I liked you.

• 1Like