2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Pretty happy with the Bucs draft this year, though I don't think anything they could have done anything (save pissing off Brady ala Packers/Rodgers situation) to fuck it up. None of the dudes drafted will start, and a good number of them might not be on the team come the regular season - we just need injury depth really

Man can't wait for the season to start

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
god look at that fucking shirt

seriously

look at it

Its bad but the other may be worse. Who the fuck wears dark green with little pink circles all over it? Did his gay boyfriend want him to look like a clown? Was that his version of a breakup note? I’ll make you look like a bigger fool than RG3. That’s pretty hard to do. Mad props.

(Brosar takes off his matching sweater and calls his wife).

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

lol so you wanted a WR but decided to just go with a QB.. right....

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
why does he have all these giant teddy bears

1620054018317.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Its bad but the other may be worse. Who the fuck wears dark green with little pink circles all over it? Did his gay boyfriend want him to look like a clown? Was that his version of a breakup note? I’ll make you look like a bigger fool than RG3. That’s pretty hard to do. Mad props.

(Brosar takes off his matching sweater and calls his wife).

all my sweaters are of monotone color, bro

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

lol so you wanted a WR but decided to just go with a QB.. right....

Yeah wtf? It's not like they traded up to 26 ten picks prior to it, they already knew those WR's were gone. They could have literally stood pat at #31 and take Tee Higgins, Michael Pittman, Chase Claypool (among others)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah wtf? It's not like they traded up to 26 ten picks prior to it, they already knew those WR's were gone. They could have literally stood pat at #31 and take Tee Higgins, Michael Pittman, Chase Claypool (among others)
And then draft a running back with their next pick lol. Worst excuse and use of picks Ive heard in a long time.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They need to get them signed long term asap. The price will never go down year to year for those 2.

Josh will get done in the next month or so. I bet he takes a team discount $40mm x 7 years.

Edmunds is an interesting one. Many Bills fans think we need a new MIC and he should move outside.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And then draft a running back with their next pick lol. Worst excuse and use of picks Ive heard in a long time.

And then re-sign Aaron Jones after last year to big money deal. Not to say Dillon isn't good or anything btw, or helped contribute some last year...but as far as helping them win a title last season they virtually wasted their first 2 picks.

• 1Like