2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Giants don't have to worry about cut-down days. Their players are just quitting for them.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's already too late.

Naw son, you don't get it. When the boys were dominating and winning championships, they almost never won pre season games. The worse they looked in pre-season the better they were in the real season.

That's probably true for most clubs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Naw son, you don't get it. When the boys were dominating and winning championships, they almost never won pre season games. The worse they looked in pre-season the better they were in the real season.

The joke was cowboys fans get so excited and hopeful, it's already way past the point of jumping aboard.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider

I cannot be 100 percent sure but I think there is a correlation with winning all pre-season games and not making the playoffs nearly as much as losing all the preseason games.

My takeaways from the game are : we need our starters out there to really see where we are at, Micah Parsons looks like a monster, Quinton Bohanna is a lot more than advertised as a true 1 tech(has ballerina feet and awesome agility/quickness, not just a run stuffer but very disruptive/nice pass rush), Jabril Cox looks good, Nashon Wright looked really solid as did Bossman Fat(Kelvin Joseph). Lael Collins is back and our O-line will be much better for it. Hunter Niswander is getting fucking this preseason having to do kick field goals when he is in a competition at punter.

• 1Like

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So Happy with Josh being locked in for 8 years. 2 on his current and 6 more at $43per.

In 2028 $43mm per year is going to be a steal.

Mahomed 10X $50mm already seems way less crazy with the last 3 QB singings.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Niswander is getting fucking this preseason having to do kick field goals when he is in a competition at punter.

I thought he was the punter and was in competition for PK. I must have misheard.

Defense is the only reason to watch early pre season. They should look good. If they don't you have a long season ahead of you.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought he was the punter and was in competition for PK. I must have misheard.

Defense is the only reason to watch early pre season. They should look good. If they don't you have a long season ahead of you.
I might have heard wrong myself. I thought he was doing the placekicking duties while Greg the Leg was getting healthy.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Somehow the Rams are worth more as a franchise than the 49ers lol. And the Washington Football Team.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Somehow the Rams are worth more as a franchise than the 49ers lol. And the Washington Football Team.

Hell this was the first time the value of the WFT increased compared to the rest of the league in the Snyder era.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So Happy with Josh being locked in for 8 years. 2 on his current and 6 more at $43per.

In 2028 $43mm per year is going to be a steal.

Mahomed 10X $50mm already seems way less crazy with the last 3 QB singings.

They paid Josh Allen 43m a year? WoW!!! 1 great year and he hits the bonanza!

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Niner value certainly went down when they moved to fucking Santa Clara.
Uh, no. But that's what I would expect someone who lives in SF to think.

Screenshot 2021-08-08 at 12.52.43 PM.png

They moved in 2014.